Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"I called it."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ergheis

05-18-2012

Quote:
PoppaMan:
I dont get why people are downvoting. Honestly, you should only be calling out to counter.

cause they believe "calling it" has actually helped them achieve roles before, I guess?

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

05-18-2012

Quote:
PoppaMan:
I dont get why people are downvoting. Honestly, you should only be calling out to counter.

Because the OP just basically boils down to "HAHA I PICKED THE ROLE YOU WANTED BEFORE YOU DID, UMAD UMAD UMAD"

I appreciate the sentiment of giving people who call roles the middle finger, but that's not really better.

Ergheis

05-18-2012

Quote:
die4769:
Because the OP just basically boils down to "HAHA I PICKED THE ROLE YOU WANTED BEFORE YOU DID, UMAD UMAD UMAD"

I appreciate the sentiment of giving people who call roles the middle finger, but that's not really better.

I said "instalocking doesn't help either" if you care to read the post, but I purposefully put it at the end because I enjoy listening to people talk when they don't read an entire post.

Gl1tch

05-18-2012

Quote:
Draddition:
Calling things isn't the best. Picking those things after someones already "called" is much worse.

No. No it isn't.

Look at it rationally.

Two people want the same role.
One person types faster.
The other person has the opportunity to pick the champion first.
Who gets it?

In the football draft, to teams call players?

When I am lower pick than you I will /gladly/ pick whatever role you do not. I enjoy all five roles and understand you have preferences. But don't expect me to pass up my chance to pick who I want. I already paid it forward.

IalreadyHateYou

05-18-2012

I hate the people that support these crybabies who call ****.
Story time: I'm 4th pick and 5th pick says he doesn't want to support. I don't want too either, but since I'm before him, I pick another role. He picks Morde bot lane and my team calls me troll for not picking support. When you have more "callers" than people with a brain on a team, it really sucks. 1300 elo ftw

IalreadyHateYou

05-18-2012

Quote:
0gl1tch0:
No. No it isn't.

Look at it rationally.

Two people want the same role.
One person types faster.
The other person has the opportunity to pick the champion first.
Who gets it?

In the football draft, to teams call players?

When I am lower pick than you I will /gladly/ pick whatever role you do not. I enjoy all five roles and understand you have preferences. But don't expect me to pass up my chance to pick who I want. I already paid it forward.

I've actually gotten **** for picking a "called" role as first pick. This idea is just too radical for *******.

Ergheis

05-18-2012

Quote:
IalreadyHateYou:
I hate the people that support these crybabies who call ****.
Story time: I'm 4th pick and 5th pick says he doesn't want to support. I don't want too either, but since I'm before him, I pick another role. He picks Morde bot lane and my team calls me troll for not picking support. When you have more "callers" than people with a brain on a team, it really sucks. 1300 elo ftw

What people don't get is YES, we KNOW we're being jerks about it. It's a cruel thing to do, but I can't trust anyone to AD carry, so I AM GOING TO TAKE AD CARRY.

It's something you have to do to rise in elo.