Role-Playing Forums Now Open!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

11-24-2013

No, I've been dead for the past few months and got bored of it, so I decided to come back to life. Lots more fun.

SkarnZac

11-24-2013

I'm back!

Jaykoboy

11-24-2013

High fives for people coming back!

...wait, who are you again?

Ghostvoider Rick

11-26-2013

Jaykoboy... Now where have I heard of you... Please tell me... you wouldn't happen to know a certain bard, would you?

Goau

12-25-2013

((Still working on it, and not sure if I will even still do it, but here's a small entry for RP'ing as Cho'Gath. Let me know what you all think, and I am going for a pre-Gentleman Cho'Gath kinda thing. And no, I have not made an account for him yet. Needless to say, Cho's kind of a difficult champion to get a feel for, or at least he is to me. But he is one of my favorites, and he is available.))

Sitting. Waiting. Planning. Plotting. ... preparing.

These seemed to be the general and extend of his activities as of late. Those who called themselves summoners had imprisoned him, both in the sand dunes of the Shurima Desert and the confines of the Institution of War, and now they used him to decide their meaningless conflicts.

It was all... demeaning to the Voidborn.

As he sat in his confines, back within the Institution of War, he thought about the creatures, the summoners who imprisoned him... and of how he hated them!

They were hideous, stupid, disgusting, and selfish creatures! He barely considered them good enough for food, and they barely meant the requirements of consious creatures! To have been captured and forced into their services was an insult and humiliating!

And then he heard steps of an approaching summoners. This day had been going so well too, and just the sight of one of the creatures was enough to ruin it all!

As he watched the door outside of his confines open, heard the door opening to allow the summoner entry, and waited to find out what this one wanted this time. The sooner it left, the sooner he could salvage what remained of the day and hopefully return to Shurima. Anywhere was better than the confines of this abomination.

------

Upon entering the room, the summoner activated a small lightstone in his hand. It was a small gem, one of many he had received from Taric not to long ago, that he had enchanted with a spell. In this case it would work like an oil lantern; allowing him to turn up light's intensity up and down.

An so, slowly, the light's intesity increased until, at last, he could see see the Terror of the Void itself: Cho'Gath, who waited at the other side of the room.

The summoner was not intimedated by the dangerous, mostly unknown creature before him, but instead smiled causually. "Greetings Champion." He said.

In response, Cho'Gath growled in warning.

The summoner's smile turned into a frown. He had been hoping things would go better than this, but he continued as planned and reached into the pocket of his summoner robe. After a moment of searching, he retrieved a small piece of paper and read aloud from it.

"Champion Cho'Gath, also known as the Terror of the Void. You are invited to join the Ask a Champion program. If you decide to join the program, we of the Institution of War are prepared to offer you..." The summoner said, and then stopped and sighed as he heard the Voidborn continuing to growl threateningly at him.

The summoner looked up at the champion, his eyes meeting the Voidborn's, and the two stared into one another's eyes for a time.

After about a minute or two of this, neither knowing the real time as they went through their stand off, the summoner smiled.

In a flash of flame, he ignited the letter in his hand, it flying away from him a few inches and turning to ash. He never took his eyes off of the Voidborn champion as he did this. "Any questions?" He asked simply.

The Terror of the Void ceased his growling, and then adjusted himself on his legs. "You did not finish reading it. Why?" He asked.

The summoner's smile did not fade. "I'm pretty sure you don't care about the program, and you know that the benefits for you are limited, if worth anything." He said.

Cho'Gath leaned towarrd the summoner, rising a little as he did, and seemed to peer into the summoner's very mind and soul. "What are these benefits?" He asked. By the sound of his voice, it was clear the champion was within striking distance of the summoner. Although, it was clear enough in the dim light alone.

Still, the summoner did not budge, but his smile only faded into a straight and plaid expression. "You will be given a house, not a prison, to stay in, as well as whatever furinishing you wish to be put in it or whatever you are given from the Cult of the Void. In adition, you may have visitors in this house, so long as they leave as they entered; physically and mentally." The summoner explained.

Cho'Gath began to growl once more, moving away from the strangely calm summoner, as he thought about the offer. The Voidborn appeared to truly think over this offer, though it was unknown what he thought about it.

After a few minutes of silence, the summoner spoke again. "You will still be under guard, both for your own protection and that of others from you, but at least you'll have some choice while you are here." He said.

Cho'Gath turned his head back to the summoner, his eyes narrowing and bringing his face close to the summoners. As he spoke, the summoner felt something... else in his voice, but he could not place what it was. "What makes you think I need protection?" He asked in a warning tone.

The summoner raised his free hand up to the side of his head, near his ears, and found them to be bleeding. Without a word, he retrieved cotton balls, two actually, and placed them into both of his ears.

When he finished, he took a few steps back, away from Cho'Gath, before speaking, unphased by the bleeding of his ears. "You may not consider us of this world a threat to you, but we try to avoid conflicts, such as those with the Cult of the Void and the Preservers." He explained.

Cho'Gath straightened himself, furthering the distance between the two of them. "And what choices will I have?" He asked.

The summoner's free hand glowed with a healing, green aura as he moved it over his head, stopping the bleeding that emerged from his nose other places on his head. "Basically, you will be able to chose what goes into the house, how it is painted and how it looks, who you want in your house, and, really, whatever you want. You will still have to fight on the Fields of Justice and will not be allowed to roam the world freely, but at least it will be better than a stone room in an underground bunker or a desert you can be pulled from at any moment." He explained.

The Voidborn appeared to seriously think this over. As he did, the summoner noticed him turning his head, almost as though he were looking at the walls and imaging them away.

After nearly five minutes of quiet thought, Cho'Gath finally turned back to the summoner, and leaned toward him. Once more, the two stared into one another's eyes, the champion seeming to test the human, until he finally leaned away from the summoner. "If I allow no one to visit, and only keep the house, what will your program do then?" He asked, his voice emating with a strange, forgien power.

The summoner put his head into his free hand and wided his eyes, finding both tears and blood, cleaning them up with his still active healing spell. He then cast another spell, Cleanse, as he took a deep breath before looking back toward the Voidborn summoner. He blinked a few times, and then spoke. "The program allows visitors and letters to be delivered. If you will not have visitors, then you will have to reply to letters. Failure to do so, or just refusal to do so, will result in any promises we made becoming voided." He said. "This includes the house you will be given and are currently offered." He added.

Cho'Gath response was only a grow, but then he stopped. "I will need to decide if these... benefits will be worth the trouble of this program." He said.

The summoner blinked his eyes once more and held his head in his hands once more, this time the healing spell gone from his hand. Instead, he used cotton from his robe's pocket to remove the tears and blood from his face. He even had to retrieve an empty bottle and spit blood from his mouth into the bottle.

When he finished, he nodded his head. "You... you can have a trial, yes, but it- it's your choice whether or not to, um, to join the program." He said, his speech beginning to fail him. "When do you want to start?" He managed, now breathing heavily.

Cho'Gath appeared to chuckle, or at least it sounded different from him growling. "Take me to this house, and I will judge it." He said.

The summoner shook his head. "Alright... alrght. I- I'll let them know." He said, turning around and starting to the exit, lightstone still in hand.

"You are not showing me to this house?" Cho'Gath's voice, angry by the tone, asked.

The summoner raised his free hand and waved it. "All I was told to do was inform you of, um, of the, ah... the program. And... and have your answer." He said. When reached the door, he placed his hand against the frame and spoke to someone from beyond the threshold.

A minute later, a pair of summoners, neither of them the one he spoke to, and showed him to a large mansion outside but near the Institution of War.

sylvanas valeria

12-26-2013

I love it.

Goau

12-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvanas valeria View Post
I love it.
Is it because someone got hurt, possibly even mentally scarred for the rest of his life, or that Cho may join the list of RP'ing champions/ Ask threads?

The Grand Yordle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Anyone who loves Runaan raise you hand!!!
I love you