Role-Playing Forums Now Open!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebonack

06-21-2012

Ah!

Hehehee

I've been doing forum roleplaying for well over a decade and this sort of thing blossoming makes me quite curious. I thought I might suggest an idea that might not be so apparent at first.

In addition to the self-contained story arcs that pop up create persistent locations at well.

The Rabble Rouser's Pub. The Plague Jungles. The Voodoo Flats. The Streets of Demacia. ect. Persistent locations where characters would be able to meet and interact. And as a matter of fact, many persistent locations could be used as the site for ongoing stories as well. It's a very interesting set-up that I've found to be rather fun to use in my travels between various forums.

Handy map for location references!

http://www.gamersgate.com/img/screen...oran_Final.jpg

I'll be dropping down Lost Icathia here in a moment to intro an enduring Void creature of mine. We'll see what happens.

Necromonger

07-21-2012

I think it's glaringly obvious but

League of Legends roleplay

is about roleplay set in the LoL universe.

And no, it's not just about having a witty Yordle assistant.

Arrakasta

10-19-2012

Hey, I used to RP here before the creation of this forum, I left for some time due to a fiasco with the one with Talon. And speaking of him, is the Talon here the same Talon that was before the creation of this forums?

shadowsark614

10-19-2012

Yeap... have fun.

Arrakasta

10-19-2012

*gulps* Hope he has forgotten about me, anyways, thanks for the well wishes

shadowsark614

10-19-2012

Hey no prob... Now where's my popcorn?

Ask Ashe Queen

05-15-2013

what can we do to delete that posts a guy made on some ask threads that were rude?

Ask Gem Knight

05-15-2013

Wait for the forum mods to appear. If there is a way to 'report' people on the forums, I would gladly want to learn about it =x

SkarnZac

09-06-2013

I have to wonder why this is still stickey

Ask Master Jax

09-10-2013

Had an idea for an Rp.

A Void creature previously held in the Institute for safekeeping (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3846533) has broken free. The cannon champions have to help re-capture her, with the help of various OC's and such. Respawns enabled due to the danger of the mission.

OC villain could possibly band together/release some of the cannon baddies (Like Cho'garthand Nocturne) for the sake of it.