Most common bans

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
Why singed? He's terrible
It's impossible to stop him from farming. Even with heavy harassment, he'll farm fine by late-game. His steroids are stupid, and his reposition and slow change a teamfight. He's tanky as hell, while still getting decent AP.

You're probably literally the only person in the world who plays 3s and thinks singed is anything other than top-tier. The only debate is usually whether or not he's god-tier.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luego View Post
It's impossible to stop him from farming. Even with heavy harassment, he'll farm fine by late-game. His steroids are stupid, and his reposition and slow change a teamfight. He's tanky as hell, while still getting decent AP.

You're probably literally the only person in the world who plays 3s and thinks singed is anything other than top-tier. The only debate is usually whether or not he's god-tier.
He probably just followed the red-tracker and didn't realize it was TT. (That said, he's not horrible in SR, just not as good as I hear he is in TT.)

Michael Stronk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

out of 25 ranked games in 3s this season, ive had the chance to play lee twice, the rest he was banned, trynd has been banned in 18 of those games, our team has banned panth in every game, how ever he isnt that common of a ban normallly

Yefo

05-18-2012

Lollipop trolling you guys so hard lol... He's on the #3 ranked team, I think he's aware that Singed is STRONK

Axil

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yefo View Post
Lollipop trolling you guys so hard lol... He's on the #3 ranked team, I think he's aware that Singed is STRONK
No, lol, singed is TURRIBLE.
Like tryndamere, he's only god lategame and easily pushed out of lane.

Sam

05-20-2012

Common Bans :
Riven, Lee Sin

Trickstah

05-20-2012

ya don't ban singed.. tryn i wouldnt ban either.. hes very easily countered

BalIsack

07-22-2013

I've been in the silver league from silver 1 to 5 and been in here since the season started and the common bans i get in every ranked game are Amumu,Shen,Malphite, and Blitzcrank. The reason of these bans are: Amumu- Due to his ult
Shen - Due to his ult
Malphite - Also due to his ult
Blitzcrank - Due to his pull
These are the most common reasons i have thses champions banned.

Watersports Drew

07-22-2013

Why Shaco? I've never seen him played in three's but I am just starting to play ranked threes.

Delkhar

07-22-2013

Thread necro, why....