Please stop jungling.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Askesis

05-23-2012

For every 100 junglers there are 97 bad ones? Ok, I'll give you that.

Also, for every 100 laners, there are 90 bad ones.

Not quite as bad because laning is much more common, but still bad nonetheless.

MCMCMAN2

05-30-2012

I think your just an idiot. Every champ jungles differently. For example, a shyvana will gank alot less than a shaco. She needs to farm. She may dip into lanes, but she wont have a huge precense. Also, the jungler not being available isnt his fault. If you are losing your lane, they can come top. But not in an instant. You should never be in a position where you can die any second, unless their jungler is there. If so, just recall. Most junglers will go, but remember, they need to farm to. They cant go from bot to mid back to bot, then mid again, to top, then mid, and back to bot. Its more, bot, golems, wraits mid wolves, top, wolves, wraiths mid, golems, bot, wraiths, wolves, mid, top, try to CJ, wolves, wraiths, mid, bot, golems, b.

game winning 3

06-03-2012

When I first started LoL and came to understand all the roles I was most hesitant about learning how to jungle. Bot games don't help you aside from learning routes and timing. When you try and apply what little you have learned to a normal game people rage.

Is it a wonder not very many people pick it up? When these types of people are forced to jungle in draft, what type of performance would you expect? A jungler is expected to keep timers, ward, hold lane, secure buffs/dragon/baron, and counter jungle or counter gank while not falling behind in levels. If you want to have an impact on the game try jungling yourself.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

I was going to type a counter argument, but I have a better Idea. Replace "jungler" with AD carry in your post.
There's my counter argument, and it is completely true. As a matter of fact, AD carries were never meant for this game. They originated in DoTA, and the idea was carried over to LoL

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

I honestly would rather have a jungler who would sit in the jungle all day while I went 1v2 top than a partner in top lane, simply because of how much more experience i get with a jungler.

mambawarrior

06-03-2012

Logic of an average LoL player.
We lost.
Its obviously the junglers fault

CamCam227

06-03-2012

Very True people hate junglers because they never come up but my fav Jungler is Lee SIn and I love him if you havent jungled before try him he is extremely fun to play with and once you get used to him youll be getting penter kills.