Renekton bad late game??

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeelTheSPARTAN

Senior Member

05-17-2012

I have not found this to be true. If you build him Wickd style then he scales very well in my opinion... CDR boots, couple of dorans, then either BT or Maw, spirit visage/randuins/LW/GA. Like you would Riven. All I ever hear is "Renek bad late".... And I'm starting to think they mean the Brutalizer/Mallet/Sunfire cape Renektons

EDIT: From the number of downvotes, I guess the "Renekton is UP" squad found me. Except he's not... Sorry!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CNMGBA

Senior Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waltoh

Member

05-17-2012

When I Renekton I roll
CDR Boots, Sunfire, FroMal, Ghostblade, Bloodthirster, Madreds


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starvenge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

05-17-2012

what is armor


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeelTheSPARTAN

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltoh View Post
When I Renekton I roll
CDR Boots, Sunfire, FroMal, Ghostblade, Bloodthirster, Madreds
not bad, but Renek is pretty ignorable if you build him too tanky. I think you should focus more AD as he benefits from that a lot more than attack speed. Madred's is a great final dmg item for any tanky dps but it won't synergize with your armor pen


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dingding123

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Renny isn't good lategame unless he's overleveled and has made some good items.

Beforehand when Atma's was viable this was easier to accomplish, but now...geez, I'd honestly rather just play as someone else.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASYLUM101

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheSPARTAN View Post
I have not found this to be true. If you build him Wickd style then he scales very well in my opinion... CDR boots, couple of dorans, then either BT or Maw, spirit visage/randuins/LW/GA. Like you would Riven. All I ever hear is "Renek bad late".... And I'm starting to think they mean the Brutalizer/Mallet/Sunfire cape Renektons
Maybe this is what I'm doing wrong.

I've been playing him on and off for the past few weeks and I usually do CRAZY good early game, then build maw, mallet, brut, cdr/mercs/ninjas and I do nothing late game. I just die in team fights and can't even kill hte carry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flaming June

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheSPARTAN View Post
not bad, but Renek is pretty ignorable if you build him too tanky. I think you should focus more AD as he benefits from that a lot more than attack speed. Madred's is a great final dmg item for any tanky dps but it won't synergize with your armor pen
And he explodes if you build him too DPSy.

Although I did do CDR Boots, LW, 4 BT Renekton once.

One shot a Teemo.

It was worth it.

I got carried.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xohs

Senior Member

05-17-2012

except the owner of the build you're quoting has admitted that "Renekton has a horrible late game that is only brought justice by the fact he can completely dominate his lane."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeelTheSPARTAN

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingding123 View Post
Renny isn't good lategame unless he's overleveled and has made some good items.

Beforehand when Atma's was viable this was easier to accomplish, but now...geez, I'd honestly rather just play as someone else.
Wickd just plays him like Riven. Yeah yeah I know he's a high elo player and I'm a sheep but you can accomplish the same hard aoe burst in a teamfight. IMO he's AD caster not tanky dps


12