Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot : 100th, we need a Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LucasMapurunga

05-17-2012

We need a badass Dragon !

And I'm not talking of a mere and weakling half-blood (yes, Shyvana, I'm talking about you), but a real adult/elder dragon !

Imagine how... superb it would be to stand at the Fields of Justice. To hell with Garen, Bruce Lee Sin and Pantheon... **** these yordles to oblivion, cause we have a godlike Dragon breathing *insert element name* !

And for those who says "omg another tank" it could be a magedragon, who knows a Dracolich ?

RiotBahamut, I summon you !!!

TLDR : Dragons !

Edit : The summon worked !

Quote:
RiotBahamut:
You have successfully summoned me.

While I do not have any information to share regarding future content (nor do my personal opinions have any implications on such), my previously stated beliefs hold that, at the very least, every other champion should be a Dragon. Given the distance we currently have to this goal, all champions between numbers 100 and 199 would have to be Dragons for this, my Secret Agenda™, to be fulfilled in an optimal time frame.

Given the aforementioned, one can understand why I might appreciate a request such as this. Understand that I do not function within the realms of champion concepts or design. Regardless, if anybody has 100 Dragon champion concepts laying around, I would give them all my personal (yet ineffectual) nod as long as they are grossly OP.

Good day.

I see people united, longing for Dragons ! Yes, yes ! Let this noble creatures show their might !!!

Upvotes are most likely welcome. Let's put our voice to hear

LucasMapurunga

05-17-2012

bump

B1AZE L0RD

05-17-2012

would be awesome but why would they make it?

Wasabi Kitty

05-17-2012

Hard countered by Dragonborn

Spider1357

05-17-2012

Saw title, came to say shyvana.

ZephyrDrake

05-17-2012

I agree that we should have a full-fledged dragon but don't you dare call Shyvana a "weakling half-blood"

LucasMapurunga

05-17-2012

Shyvana is Dohvakin, the Dragonborn.

RiotBahamut

Associate Software Engineer

05-18-2012

You have successfully summoned me.

While I do not have any information to share regarding future content (nor do my personal opinions have any implications on such), my previously stated beliefs hold that, at the very least, every other champion should be a Dragon. Given the distance we currently have to this goal, all champions between numbers 100 and 199 would have to be Dragons for this, my Secret Agenda™, to be fulfilled in an optimal time frame.

Given the aforementioned, one can understand why I might appreciate a request such as this. Understand that I do not function within the realms of champion concepts or design. Regardless, if anybody has 100 Dragon champion concepts laying around, I would give them all my personal (yet ineffectual) nod as long as they are grossly OP.

Good day.

Zeunchainn

05-18-2012

dragon suck.

League of Raging

05-18-2012

I agree friend,

He can have a synergy with shy!