[Open RP] Rune War VI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

05-18-2012

Entrance to the tunnels

Shraido manages to get inside a kind of cave before the thunderstorm arrives, and it's a good thing since at the third lightning strike the mountains submit and let loose an avalanche all over the path he had been on. He looks backwards in time to see one of the stones tumble and block the entrance.

"Looks like I'm stuck here. And it's bloody dark in here."

He lets lightning dance between his claws so he can see, and watches as the cave goes on and on.

"I wonder where this leads to."

He walks further into the tunnels, at high speed since his light will betray his position no matter how stealthy he is. After running in circles a couple of times he slips and falls into a sudden descent, causing him to swear loudly with the sound echoing through the caves. He stands up.

"That really hurt, and if those people came here they'll certainly have heard me. This place messes with my sense of direction, so I suppose I'll stay here for a while until I'm sure nobody is coming."

He creates a lightning orb and lets it hover in the middle of the tunnel, then climbs onto the ceiling to hide.

MysticalRaven

05-18-2012

Ironspike mountains: Iron Doors.
The shadow man scanned the minds of the newcomers it wasn't as painful as most though it might have been, it felt as if a simple light breeze was blowing across their scalps. After the refuges had been scanned they were split into three seperate groups by the shadowy men without a single word being spoken. The the smalest group of 7 were lead away from the Iron doors and down a tunnel. A few moments later a big flash of light followed by terrified screams that tore through-out the tunnels.
"They were found to be traitors. You cannot hide your intent from us." The deep voice seemed to have no source.

The second group were lead to to the front of the Iron door.
"Prepar for entrance." All of the shadowy figures but two lined up infront of the giant iron doors.
Great gears could be heard clicking and grinding together, the sound of a great bolt being draged back across the back of the doors followed by a clicking sound.
A few moments past and nothing seemed to happen, the crowd murmured nervously.
The doors began to slide open. A golden light shone through the as the doors opened wider and wider. A creature stood before the crowd, it's blue eyes swept across the ground resting on Orion for a few moments before sweeping back across the crowd.
"I am Avengard and welcome brothers and sisters." Avengards smiles, his wings spread wide glowing golden. "To the Rebellion." Avengard took. As he lead them past the gates one of the shadowy figures whispered somthing in his ear before vanishing in a puff of black smoke.
Allow me to show you around..."

Ironspike mountains: Tunnels.
One of the shadow men flitted through-out the tunnel systems in order to find the source of the sound that had been reported earlier. It had almost no sentience. Its only thoughts were the ones Avengard filled its mind with. Find source. Determine if hostile.If not. Invite. If not accepted. Eject.

As it moved throughout the tunnels it came across something that should not be there. A glowing orb of light. It aproached with caution sensing something was near. Its raspy voice echoed seemingly without a source. "Come out of hiding. Mean no harm. Greet us as friend or foe?"
The shadowy silhouette standing beside the orb of light waiting for a reply.

((My quick outline of what the rebel base looks like atm.))

FilFire

05-18-2012

((I really hope more people will come soon, otherwise this might very well blow up.))

Shraido appears behind it, claws at the ready in case it's trying to trick him. The lightning orb hides his features in shadows, showing only his shape.

"I guess I'm a friend, since you were so polite to call me out instead of trying to attack me. But I'm curious about there actually being creatures so deep underground. Are you alone or part of a group?"

He moves his feet a bit for better purchase, so he can dodge any incoming attacks and immediately counter attack. The creature says it doesn't mean any harm, but Shraido had learned long ago that words alone prove nothing.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

Orion didn't even blink as the small group had been apparently incinerated. What care had he for those who were either stupid enough to submit to mind reading with evil intent, or weak enough to have their life snuffed out in an instant? But this thought brought confusion into his mind. Why was he here? What purpose had led him to this place, amongst such as these? Something about the winged creature that welcomed them seemed familiar, but he could not place him, could not recall any previous encounter. He shook it off; this was not the first time his direction had been lost to him. How many times had he tried to adapt his mind to a new form, only to have gaps left in his consciousness? The answers would come in time, as they always did.

Vex the Sage

05-18-2012

Facing the sunset, a figure could be seen standing on the beaches near Demacia. It made no movements of any kind, and at first sight would be mistaken for a small tree or bush. In fact it was Vex, pondering the things he heard near the Institute of War. I had seemed to him that the voices he had heard were of some unknown and maybe very powerful entity. Looking at the sunset, he muttered to himself: "Whatever shall this mean? The war is raging everywhere. I'd better go to Noxus and try to hear some news." Then he heard the clattering of the approaching guard. He quickly and quietly dissapeared into nowhere.

Jaykoboy

05-18-2012

The Outskirts of Piltover

Jay looked behind him at the shining city of Piltover. Well, at least, the part that was still shiny. While he had tried to escape from authorities for stealing the clothing of so many people, he'd accidentally misjudged a power surge to throw them off and had left a burn mark on a good few blocks of the city. No one was injured...he thinks.

You really have to watch yourself, Jay.

"Pfft, I know that. But that's not the point. The point is that we find some place that's interesting. I mean, what happens in Piltover? Besides teatime. Mmm...Teatime..."

Focus, Jay.

He shook his head, snapping out of his teatime trance. "Right, sorry, where was I?"

Someplace interesting.

"Of course, someplace interesting." He thought for a moment. "Zaun is probably our best choice. Lots of interesting things going on there. Also, not that far away. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone there."

Also a good place to be the first casualty in the war.

"Be quiet; we're going to Zaun."

With that, he headed towards the polluted city.

DarkLiquidDeath

05-18-2012

Icathia
The sand was like ice on Valem's feet. It was such a difference from the scorching heat that covered the desert in the day, but Valem had a mission to accomplish. He had been instructed to wait near the ruined city of Icathia by the great prophet until he was given a sign. Only then could he join the cult. His skeletal companion lay down at his feet, a small creature that had once lived in the Kumungu Jungle with spines spouting from its back. They had been waiting by the ruins for over a week and food supplies were running low. Valem noticed a short burst of icy wind enter his body. He shuddered as the temperatures began to drop further and the wind picked up more and more. Valem's cloak threatened to fly away but he stood his ground as his vision darkened. The world seemed to shake around him and soon the desert disappeared, replaced with a dark and twisted landscape. Floating masses of earth, fire, and magical energy in its darkest form swirled around him. He allowed it to encase him until it slowly dissolved into his skin. The magic was excruciating and seemed to be ripping Valem's already scarred body apart from the inside when a presence manifested itself in his consciousness. A deep voice that seemed to change with every word boomed into his soul. "Child of the void... ARISE! Bring slow, painful death to the enemies of the Void!". Darkness swirled around Valem and he suddenly found himself surrounded by the cool sand again. His head throbbed and he tried to spread the sand across his body, which seemed to be burning with sweat. He lay panting on the ground as he realized that it was time to find the prophet, and that soon, he could take his revenge upon Noxus.

(Am I doin it right?)

Panzerjaeger

05-18-2012

((You're doin it right, although you should still make Shurelia profile.))
Panz walks down the stairs of his apartment to the door. He walks out onto the street and starts making his way towards the city hall. Today, the secrecy would end. Today, his many years of work would come to fruition.

shadowsark614

05-18-2012

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1478

Streets of Zaun

As seen by any normal citizen Hugh was walking around and doing really nothing. But what he actually was doing was reorginizing his network

"Well now my network is weakened, my agents are dead and there are rivals that need information and right now I have none. What to do, what to do?"

He thought a while, scratching his chin. Then he snapped his fingers and found out that he needs the one thing he would never have. Allies

"Well this will be different." He said to himself as he continued on his stroll.

Jaykoboy

05-18-2012

Outskirts of Zaun; the Plain Lacking of Peril

Jay curled up in the small shelter he had built, coming close to the fire while Cube whizzed around him. He sighed, holding his hands up to the blue blaze. "Things are lonely..."

I can always find you a few friends. Remember Necromonger? Maybe he's still around somewhere. Oh, and what about Grey and Ovalusc? I bet you they're out there, as well.

Jay waved him off. "Come off it. They're probably nowhere near here; anyone sane would stay away from some place as tense as Zaun."

Cube sighed. You mean to say you're not sane then?

"Of course not. Haven't been in ages. Not since the accident with my personalities."

You know, I'll still do it. Won't take me long; maybe a couple of days at most.

Jay poked the fire with a stick, remaining silent. Well?

There was another moment of silence. "Yes. Go find as many people as you can. Tell them I'm heading to Zaun. Tell them it's time to huddle in for safety."

Aye aye, sir! Cube whizzed happily, turning into a light blue. With that, he spun off into the night, flying at amazing speeds through the air, until he just appeared to be another star in the sky.

Jay lay down on a makeshift cot. "Might finally get some peace and quiet here..." he said, falling asleep quickly.

((Guess what? Not only is this a cry for help from Jay to anyone who he's met in past RPs, but it's also an easy way in for anyone else I've RPed with using Jay. Just remember when you're using Cube to enter; he's snarky, and has severe mood swings, almost as severe as mine.))