[Open RP] Rune War VI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

05-20-2012

((... Apoc, punctuations? ))

shadowsark614

05-20-2012

Runners hideout.

Hugh walks into the hideout, pleased with their hospitality. He takes note of the cube yet doesn't say anything about it. He also notices the two open beds and how 'tidy' this was.

"Well thank you for your hospitality and is it okay if I ask your names? I know nobody here and i would like to get on a first name basis. Also if its alright with everyone I'm gonna spruce this place up a bit, excuse me." Hugh said as he put a chip in its entrance port and conjured a broom. Then Hugh started whistling a happy tune as he swept up the place.

Necromonger

05-20-2012

Runners' Hideout

"I am Grim Shadowbolt... I am silent death from afar..." The young man said, with a gritty, deathly serious voice. The girls, however, simply laughed.

"...I'm Peach. I make gadgets and grenades." The teen girl said, then thumb pointing to the crossbowman. "... and special ammunition. His name is actually Gerald Grimes. We call him Grimy."

"Hey! I thought we could have cool names!" He protested, coming closer to Peach to mess up her hair. Claudia stepped in between them. Grimes moaned, as he always did, when he couldn't do what he pleased. Indeed, once they removed their hoods, their age and youth were apparent- Grimes was a young man with dark brown hair, while Peach sported platinum blonde, shoulder length hair. Neither could have been old enough to drink.

"...And I am Claudia. I graduated at Zaun University with a degree in Chemistry. If you haven't already noticed, we're also street savvy teenagers and young adults. We'll hear from the two who are outside later."

shadowsark614

05-20-2012

Runner's Hideout

Hugh noted all this and put the info in the chip

"Well nice to meet you all. I would say your place is pretty crummy if not for how at least you have a building unlike the rest of Zaun. Hey since you guys are helping me ill help you. Is there anything you want to know about? I have agents almost everywhere that can get information that can help you. Anyone missing? Do you wanna know any current news? Seriously anything you need to know about i can get. Hugh explained as he finished cleaning up the place and vaporizing the magic broom.

Jaykoboy

05-20-2012

The Hideout - Cube

Cube let a sigh of relief as he got out. Thank you very much. You know, I may stick around a bit. I did promise to not escape. So, you have a second conscience now! Or maybe first...

iEatTurtlez

05-20-2012

(( the Karma thread hasn't shown itself for a long time and I need to talk to her about the war))

Piltover- Outside the Theater

Turtlez was looking around it seems no one was going to audition today. War kept people busy and he wonder what he should do about it. It was a well known fact that when war happens no one spends time having fun in theaters or other places. Turtlez was now walking along the streets of Piltover in his dragon form, and ignored the stares that the people were giving him. He wondered how he should start to stop this war the only thing he could think of is becoming a peace maker and creating a group to calm down the situation, and the only problem was starting one and making people listen. There was one person he knew that would help him but she lived at Zaun. The distance wasn't the problem since Piltover was close to Zaun it was just that it smelt weird there because of the pollution also the fact that she was also busy. He needed her advice though so he spread his wings and started flying towards Zaun.

Lord of Apoc

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
((... Apoc, punctuations? ))
((what did I do wrong this time))

Panzerjaeger

05-20-2012

((I'm still here, I've just been otherwise occupied))
Bandle City Town Hall
Panz enters the hall.His obscured face and dark clothing earn him some looks, and he walks up to the receptionist's desk. "Hello" He says, trying his best to feign friendliness "I believe I have an appointment with the high command. My name is Panz He hesitates giving his surname, as he does not want to be traced. "Panz Mellcroft."

Fenix12345

05-21-2012

((We really need a concept of travel, people keep popping up in one city then seemingly teleport miles to another within their next post. It will settle with a bit of time I guess, we're all in for a long run until this truly picks up steam. In any case, time to play Merlin in Piltover, although I have always admired Dr. John Dee too.))

EDIT: ((aaand just saw Steelmills edit, okay... can't really do anything till you post an action))

Cave, Ironspike Mountains

Fenix rested quietly by the fire, shifting every once in a while but not too close to the coals. The winds still drifted through the mountains outside, but the narrow entrance blocked most of the noise, making any sounds on the inside easy to hear. Fenix was not in a comfortable position for sleep, but then again, he rarely ever was. Sleeping in a bed was an unnessecary luxury for him, he was used to roughing it. He had been like a regular peasant, rooftops of buildings, slums, large trees and caves were stops for him and he had always been a fan of the old proverb "where I lay my head is home". He could still sleep on the wing, not nearly as rejuvinating as a proper night's rest, but a good way to pass time if used correctly. He grimly remembered oversleeping and slamming into one of Zaun's towers once, there was nothing like a headache and a 15 story drop to wake you up in the morning.

At first glance, a stranger would not see him as particularly threataning, slightly taller than the average Runeterran, with a strong but not bulky physique. White wings protruded from his shoulders, one curled and tucked inward to his spine, the other splayed out across the floor of the cave. One of the unfortunate dissadvantages to being a winged creature was how uncomfortable it was to sleep on your back, particularly on a surface such as this, so he was characteristically on his side.

The angel's clothes were light, dark and built for purpose, not the most heavily armored. Tufts of blonde hair poked out from the top and back of a bandaged face, most his face concealed save for the mouth and ice like eyes. He almost always wore these on away missions, when he knew he would be dealing with people. He carried no scabbard or backpack of sorts, and would appear mostly unnarmed and unprovisioned, which had always been a mixed blessing. No, he did not appear the shining example of justice, strength and authority that most saw angel as, he was simply different, mysterious and much older than he looked.

MysticalRaven

05-21-2012

Ironspike Mountains.
Brin walked cautiously towards the fire, the shape of what seemed to be a man lay on the otherside, unsure what kind of creature would need to cover its face, he tightened his grip on his sword. He shifted his feet to a better position incase of a sudden attack. He noticed the creature seemed to have one wing. Looking around the cave Brin saw there were no weapons or food, which meant he didn't seem to be a spy or anyone hostile.
Brin called out his voice showed no sign of fear. "Wake creature! State your buisness in these mountains."
A creature with one wing... Prehaps he lost it in a fight. That would explain the bandaged face....

((Just so you know, He hasn't realised the other wing was tucked next to his spine.))