Start of a new Chapter (Open RP)

1234511 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

12-14-2012

LOCATION CHANGE -

Outside of Demacia. (Updated Jan 02)

----------------------------------------------------------

In the breath of morning the remnants of an long past inferno that scorched tree lines and left the Serpentine river pooled with death, lay in shambles before her. The gentle rays of sunlight gave rise to heartache at the barren sight as a lone woman stood nearby with her gaze set upon what remained of her family's air ship, broken to pieces and burned nearly to ash. She remembered the day, several years prior as if it had happened just last night.

"Shoot." The Ionian woman huffed, sliding her small fingers back against ebony locks. Violet eyes would dare not rush away from the scene as she clutched tightly to a bundle of flowers in her grip, "I'm sorry." She whispered with a long sigh drawn out to send mist flourishing through the morning air. Bit by bit the flowers left her hold, tumbling against a scorched spot on the ground.

"I'll never return here.. Not until I become stronger." The small woman commented as she pulled her hands back to braid her long, silken black hair. Her clothing was a bit roughed up, and faded from years alone with clear resemblance to those from the Isle of Ionia. Her features were young, maybe late teens with violet eyes that had hardened from a difficult life. In one hand she held a branch, carved with rocks to make a staff. She was relatively petite in stature, at roughly 5'3-5'4 ft. tall. Not in the slightest bit imposing, and few would guess her more than the average person in skill.

((First post in the RP forums. Open RP http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2495. Yes the picture is my original character. Letting this RP go wherever it goes. Profile is still in the works. I'll fill it in more as the character develops))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

((What is this? Not a complaint, but a question. You're vague.))

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((What is this? Not a complaint, but a question. You're vague.))
((+1 you should explain better))

Wizerdlol

12-14-2012

((I'm guessing your trying to start an adventure RP with this person and go and train and stuff, and wish to bring along several other OCs or champs to join in?))

Steampwrd Kitten

12-14-2012

((Sorry it's my first try ever with forum RP. Most the stuff I'm use to is chat based. It's just a start. People can wander in, or do whatever really. I'll try to be more specific in the future.

((The location would be in the northern lands, south of Kaladoun on the opposite shore of the serpentine river.))

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioCat View Post
((The location would be in the northern lands, south of Kaladoun on the opposite shore of the serpentine river.))
((put that at the start of the topic and everything would be ok... also... serpertine river... My OC would make a visit to my evil cousin... maybe later))

Wizerdlol

12-14-2012

((No way, is Ebonmaw the legendary x-yordle eating dragon going to join in?))

Damnnation12

12-14-2012

(( *Sits down, and wonders if he was being a dick just because* ))

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
((No way, is Ebonmaw the legendary x-yordle eating dragon going to join in?))
(( l HAVEN'T EATEN A YORDLE IN A LOT OF YEARS D:<, Now i have a healthy diet based on voidborns and shadow monsters))

Steampwrd Kitten

12-14-2012

((Fixed I hope Thanks for the help.))

1234511 ... 31