How long does it take to get to level 30?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon Smells

05-17-2012

Title.

SummonYerMaw

05-17-2012

Ive been playing about 2 games a day on average since Early February . Level 25.

Pendragon Smells

05-17-2012

That is a long time

juicebox244

05-17-2012

i've been playing for months, but i'm still lvl. 25 or 26

SummonYerMaw

05-17-2012

It's a long time yes, but from what I can tell it's for a good reason.

The only difference at 30 is that you can now do ranked games, and ranked games are no place to go for someone that's new to the game.

Kame Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

It took me about 2-2.5 months. Started last may and finished around early to mid July.

DoS BoSS

05-17-2012

gunpewpew is close to it.

u can support riotgames by buying rp for the EXP boost days. play on weekend like hardcore for 3 days lmao!

but i myself played a lot and got to lvl 30 in bout 2 months also (dec-jan wen i first really started playing to lvl). my suggestion to lvling is fight bot til u dont gain exp from them for the day, then switch to real games... or else just fight bots til dont gain n e more each day.

the bad about bots is that they don't give u the full range of "countering" the enemy. so i highly dont suggest strictly just bot games.

Toggler

05-17-2012

I took me about 5 months to get to 30, but over half of my days I only had time to play a quick bot game for the first win of the day IP bonus.

Korilakkuma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

I truly think it depends on how much time you want to put in the game. I'm not quite sure but it took me a month? A little longer to reach level 30. Sure, it's nice to become level thirty, but I wouldn't worry too much about levels. :3

Dig15times

05-17-2012

It took me from July to... October or November. To get there quickly play lots of 3v3's and Dominion. Those provide more XP per time spent in game. XP boosts are an option too. However, I never used XP boosts and got to 30 before Dominion. I play 3v3's almost exclusively.