[BUG] Leona taking flying lessons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mackman

05-16-2012

Leona vs. Janna

Leona uses E (the sword dash), and while she's moving, janna hits her with tornado. Quite often, Leona will rocket up into the air. It's super annoying.

SultanSlaughter

09-23-2012

This has also happened to me several times. When I used my E (Zenith Blade) and Janna used her tornado, I was sky rocketed off the screen for about 3-4 seconds. I don't think this is how it's supposed to happen even knowing Janna's tornado is the ultimate cc against jumping abilities (will knock up basically anything). I am questioning though if riot actually intended Janna to sky rocket Leona off the screen for 3-4 seconds in the middle of a team fight, or if it should be a simple knock up (like it's supposed to be). Riot, some clarification on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Wyked Nova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

^ this it has happen 3 times in a row continuously during laning phase in the previous game I played, this post is old and sorry for the necro, but this issue is still happening and I'm not sure if its intended