Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boxer Champion?

Yes 3726 71.28%
No 792 15.15%
Maybe 709 13.56%
Voters 5227 .

A Boxer Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KT RolsterNepeta

06-05-2012

What bliztcrank isn't good enough for you?! He put those gloves on to please you people >:C

LoLCashCow

06-05-2012

Well this is something I thought up I don't know if it can contribute further ideas.

Champion Name: Brawl - The people's Champion

(Hidden Passive) = Combo
By varying attacks Brawl is able to combo attack an enemy for additional damage.
Note: Brawl is not meant to deal large amounts of damage instead be fun and disruptive, but that is just my idea.

Passive - Mock
Every 7th Attack Brawl will audibly mock an opponent taunting them into attacking Brawl for 0.1, 0.3, and 0.4 seconds. (Different level intervals)

Jab/Cross
Brawl executes a quick Right Jab dealing a small amount of damage. This is followed by a left cross when used a second time. If the opponent is facing Brawl attack speed will be increase by 5% per jab/Cross (up to a cap). If the opponent is facing away from Brawl movement speed will increase by 5% per Jab/Cross (up to a cap).

Hook/Kidney Punch
Brawl executes a hook dealing a moderate amount of damage. If the enemy is facing Brawl then it will strike them across the chin with a chance to disorient them for a short amount of time(Kinda like Blitz punch but not always successful). If the opponent is facing away from Brawl then it will execute a Kidney punch slowing the enemy by a %, and dealing damage over time.

Upper Cut/Rabbit Punch
If the enemy is facing Brawl then an uppercut will be executed dealing moderate damage with a chance to stun the enemy. If the enemy is facing away from brawl then a Rabbit punch (Rabbit punches by definition hit, the side of the neck, or back of the skull) will be executed dealing heavier damage. (My guess is that some kind of CC could be added if it doesn't seem too useful....)

Ultimate: Breathe!
TOGGLE: Brawl will catch its breath by breathing in and out deeply. This will restore Hp by a small amount every second. Cost increases the longer Breathe! is left toggled on.

laundrymonster

06-05-2012

I definitely think that the combo-type character would be epic.
I liked the idea of all of his moves being different punches, and depending on the combination of them, changing his ult (Would mean his ult is 9 different moves).

It would be a hard to play champion, but it would be so ridiculously cool.

Also, bump and, *cough* invoker *cough*

Philanthropist

06-05-2012

Falcon Friggin Punch.

Citricide

Recruiter

06-05-2012

bump

Citricide

Recruiter

06-05-2012

falcon bump

Dues Pater

06-06-2012

Quote:
LoLCashCow:
Well this is something I thought up I don't know if it can contribute further ideas.

Champion Name: Brawl - The people's Champion

(Hidden Passive) = Combo
By varying attacks Brawl is able to combo attack an enemy for additional damage.
Note: Brawl is not meant to deal large amounts of damage instead be fun and disruptive, but that is just my idea.

Passive - Mock
Every 7th Attack Brawl will audibly mock an opponent taunting them into attacking Brawl for 0.1, 0.3, and 0.4 seconds. (Different level intervals)

Jab/Cross
Brawl executes a quick Right Jab dealing a small amount of damage. This is followed by a left cross when used a second time. If the opponent is facing Brawl attack speed will be increase by 5% per jab/Cross (up to a cap). If the opponent is facing away from Brawl movement speed will increase by 5% per Jab/Cross (up to a cap).

Hook/Kidney Punch
Brawl executes a hook dealing a moderate amount of damage. If the enemy is facing Brawl then it will strike them across the chin with a chance to disorient them for a short amount of time(Kinda like Blitz punch but not always successful). If the opponent is facing away from Brawl then it will execute a Kidney punch slowing the enemy by a %, and dealing damage over time.

Upper Cut/Rabbit Punch
If the enemy is facing Brawl then an uppercut will be executed dealing moderate damage with a chance to stun the enemy. If the enemy is facing away from brawl then a Rabbit punch (Rabbit punches by definition hit, the side of the neck, or back of the skull) will be executed dealing heavier damage. (My guess is that some kind of CC could be added if it doesn't seem too useful....)

Ultimate: Breathe!
TOGGLE: Brawl will catch its breath by breathing in and out deeply. This will restore Hp by a small amount every second. Cost increases the longer Breathe! is left toggled on.

hard skill set to master think the q is a bit weak

Mouh

Recruiter

06-06-2012

Based on my knowledge of boxing after watching Hajime No Ippo xD, here is my opinion of what skills he/she should have(tbh, I would like a black boxer since we lack black people in this game!) I did copy names from previously mentioned skills, they are quite good.

Fighting Spirit(Passive): The more he runs, the faster he gets. It works a little like Rammus' Q and Hekarim's E, however this should have a cap moving speed bonus that he can attain and keep until he stops moving for at least 2 or 3 seconds. At level 1, he begins with a cap of 10 Moving speed increase by +5 every level (Reaching a cap of 100 at level 18).
He gains 10 moving speed a second while running until he reaches the cap bonus at his level.
For example, assume the champl runs for 3 seconds at level 5, he gains 10 Mspeed a second, but since he is level 5 he can only get a bonus 35 Mspeed, therefore he will reach that in 2.5 seconds.

(Q)Uppercut(Active): The champion uppercuts an enemy target and knocks the target up and fearing him/her for 1 second.

Damage: 50/60/70/80/90 (+0.5 Ad Ratio) <-- leave your opinion about this
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8
Range: 200
Mana cost: 50/55/60/65/70

(W)Hook(Active): The champion hooks(a sort of side way punch) the target finding it's weak spot and deals bonus physical damage based on the target's armor. The lower the armor, the higher the bonus.

Damage: 120/170/220/270/320 (+0.3 Ad ratio)(-1 for every armor the enemy has)(example: He would do 290 at a target with 30 armor, however he will do 150 at a target with 170 armor)
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11
Range: 100
Mana cost: 50/70/90/110/130

(E) Footwork(Active): For the next 5 seconds, he gains dodge chance based on amount of hp missing. The more hp he misses, the more dodge chance he receives.

Effect: 1% Dodge per 10% Hp loss/2% Dodge per 10% Hp Loss/3% Dodge per 10% Hp Loss/ 4% Dodge per 10% Hp Loss/ 5% Dodge per 10% Hp Loss
Cooldown: 25/23/21/19/17
Mana cost: 100/120/140/160/180

(R) Mega Punch(Active): The champion concentrates energy for the next 2 seconds gaining armor and magic resist while channeling, and unleashes a punch that stuns a target for 3 seconds.

Effect: +20 Armor/Mr while channeling - 200 (+1.0 Ad Ratio)/+30 Armor/Mr while channeling - 250 (+1.0 Ad Ratio)/+40 Armor/Mr while channeling - 300 (+1.0 Ad Ratio)

Cooldown: 120/100/80
Range: 350
Mana cost: 125/175/225

Feel free to add on to this =)

Citricide

Recruiter

06-06-2012

Quote:
TheGodly:
Based on my knowledge of boxing after watching Hajime No Ippo xD, here is my opinion of what skills he/she should have(tbh, I would like a black boxer since we lack black people in this game!) I did copy names from previously mentioned skills, they are quite good.

Fighting Spirit(Passive): The more he runs, the faster he gets. It works a little like Rammus' Q and Hekarim's E, however this should have a cap moving speed bonus that he can attain and keep until he stops moving for at least 2 or 3 seconds. At level 1, he begins with a cap of 10 Moving speed increase by +5 every level (Reaching a cap of 100 at level 18).
He gains 10 moving speed a second while running until he reaches the cap bonus at his level.
For example, assume the champl runs for 3 seconds at level 5, he gains 10 Mspeed a second, but since he is level 5 he can only get a bonus 35 Mspeed, therefore he will reach that in 2.5 seconds.

(Q)Uppercut(Active): The champion uppercuts an enemy target and knocks the target up and fearing him/her for 1 second.

Damage: 50/60/70/80/90 (+0.5 Ad Ratio) <-- leave your opinion about this
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8
Range: 200
Mana cost: 50/55/60/65/70

(W)Hook(Active): The champion hooks(a sort of side way punch) the target finding it's weak spot and deals bonus physical damage based on the target's armor. The lower the armor, the higher the bonus.

Damage: 120/170/220/270/320 (+0.3 Ad ratio)(-1 for every armor the enemy has)(example: He would do 290 at a target with 30 armor, however he will do 150 at a target with 170 armor)
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11
Range: 100
Mana cost: 50/70/90/110/130

(E) Footwork(Active): For the next 5 seconds, he gains dodge chance based on amount of hp missing. The more hp he misses, the more dodge chance he receives.

Effect: 1% Dodge per 10% Hp loss/2% Dodge per 10% Hp Loss/3% Dodge per 10% Hp Loss/ 4% Dodge per 10% Hp Loss/ 5% Dodge per 10% Hp Loss
Cooldown: 25/23/21/19/17
Mana cost: 100/120/140/160/180

(R) Mega Punch(Active): The champion concentrates energy for the next 2 seconds gaining armor and magic resist while channeling, and unleashes a punch that stuns a target for 3 seconds.

Effect: +20 Armor/Mr while channeling - 200 (+1.0 Ad Ratio)/+30 Armor/Mr while channeling - 250 (+1.0 Ad Ratio)/+40 Armor/Mr while channeling - 300 (+1.0 Ad Ratio)

Cooldown: 120/100/80
Range: 350
Mana cost: 125/175/225

Feel free to add on to this =)

I like this idea

TeachezofPeachez

06-06-2012

My personal opinion, and I'm hoping that's what you want to know.

Would I play this champion? Probably only if he was strong. Because otherwise, the actual concept and idea is pretty lame to me.