Please add a "hide" status from our friends list.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geryth

08-17-2010

I'll be blunt. My friends suck pretty bad at this game. I'm about 5-60 (no exaggeration, I've tallied them all on a sheet of paper) for every game I've done an AT with and my overall record is 129-122 (or something close, I don't know where to see the loss count except for the end of a game).

It's not like there's much I can do with helping them develop into better players, they invited me to this game, they are all level 30 with more games than me.

Needless to say there are many times I just don't feel like playing with them, but feel obligated because they are my friends. I'd rather lose games than to irk my friends (I don't want to sound elitist and stuck up), but I think Riot could help me out here. I just want to be able to log on and be able to be unnoticed by them sometimes. Creating another account is basically the same thing except I don't play very often as it is, and juggling two accounts with champions and IP is just too much time to consider.

Could you please consider something like this Riot?

EIometer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-17-2010

Just say you're waiting on a game, or that you're busy.

TheNarwhalKing

08-17-2010

Wow, if you didn't want to play with us just say it. You don't have to go air your laundry about us to everyone. You're not that good yourself you know.

Fasukai

08-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by geryth View Post
I just don't feel like playing with them, but feel obligated because they are my friends. I'd rather lose games than to irk my friends (I don't want to sound elitist and stuck up).
Pretty sure after they read your forum topic, they are gonna get irked >_>.

Edit: nvm

EIometer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-17-2010

LOL this thread went from -meh- to LOL

But yeah, it's not hard to say "I'm going to play a couple games by myself, get some time alone". Don't have to make a forum thread about it.

Judicator Wombat

08-17-2010

If you click the little green dot next to your name in the friends menu it turns yellow, same as if you were in queue or a game at which point I don't think they can send you invites so that's sort of like a hide option though you'd still have to talk to them.

It is equally likely clicking that dot does nothing but turn it yellow for no reason other than some people like yellow dots more than green or just like clicking things.

Claous

Recruiter

08-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasukai View Post
Pretty sure after they read your forum topic, they are gonna get irked >_>.

Edit: Seems they already read it...
You mean like the Narwhalking guy that posted 2 minutes before you said what you said?

wassupguys

08-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenarwhalking View Post
wow, if you didn't want to play with us just say it. You don't have to go air your laundry about us to everyone. You're not that good yourself you know.
shyt just got real

Fasukai

08-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claous View Post
You mean like the Narwhalking guy that posted 2 minutes before you said what you said?
Yea

Morzas

08-17-2010

I thought you loved me! How could you say this out in public like this, you *******?!