Solo Q makes me sad...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skalmortis

05-16-2012

How can you get out of elo hell when game after game, you get trolls, feeders, auto-lockers, a**holes that just whine all game .. Seriously solo Q is making me sick today, I'm getting tired of playing LoL just because I never seem to be able to get a decent team that can communicate and want to win ... I'm surely not alone, let's make this a post where we can vent our rage

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

If you don't like it stop playing.

Possibly its your attitude or bad playing that brings the troll out in everyone.

Skalmortis

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
If you don't like it stop playing.

Possibly its your attitude or bad playing that brings the troll out in everyone.
Wtf are you talking about you don't even know me nor you've ever played with me, screw you.

Queen Sejuani

05-16-2012

He only logically told you that if somebody keeps raging and stuff like that, that some people purposefully try to troll due to that reason.

But yeah, judging by how aggressive you reacted, lets just blame it on the 4 allies you get that are the "PURE EVUL THAT TROLL THE INNOCENT VICTIM" I mean it obviously isn't you or anything.

Also these QQ threads need to GTFO, nobody gives a F U C K about them. We already know Solo queue sucks and will never change, STFU and deal with it. Play premades

Jesus so annoying

droodelol

05-16-2012

LOL it's funny most of the people who posted in this thread are the type of people hes talking about. I feel you OP, it is such bull**** when you queue up and all you get are little retarded kids/fat morons who have nothing better to do than AFK and troll. I wish there was something RIOT could do about this like making the rules more strict or having in game admins. Personally, It is hard playing as a support and trying to carry yourself out of elo hell. I know people could say, ''well learn to play a carry and get yourself out of elo hell you noob'', but I don't see how that is possible to carry 3 other people who have autism and the other is AFK or feeding.

I'm trying my hardest, the thing I found that helps is finding yourself a good duo que partner and only queue up with that person, so at least you know that 2 out of the 5 aren't going to be so horrible.

Queen Sejuani

05-16-2012

Uhh, I am not a troll, I am just telling the guy to suck it up and do another game. I was at 940, just yesterday I was 1310 before I lost a few games. If I can do it, then others can too. If anything, I despise trolls and haters myself, but what gives? Do you think people creating QQ threads every 10 minutes here, about the same **** thing is going to help? It's a waste of time and nobody even cares about them anyways, because reading the same thing HUNDRED TIMES gets on your nerves eventually. It's why I quit TT forums because every thread was HURR TRYNDA OP

Also to the carry yourself out of "elo hell"

It works with

Vayne
Ryze
Kassadin (If not banned)
Morgana (If not banned)
Shen (If not banned)
Lee Sin (Not sure why he doesn't get banned anymore, guy is freaking OP)
Udyr

Those are just a few, Jax may have potential and Irelia aswell (my friend carries as her constantly in ranked games)