Solo top w/o mana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Savackz

05-16-2012

I am looking for solo tops that do not have mana because i realized I hate mana champs. I have riven, garen, renekton, mordekaiser, and want some more. Any suggestions?

weaver2009

Recruiter

05-16-2012

Try using Dr. Mundo, He doesnt use mana and his cleaver throw makes it easy to solo

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

Dr. Mundo, Lee Sin, Tryndamere, Akali, Rumble, Vladimir.

I'd also throw Teemo on that list, I think I've only run oom on him I think twice during the laning phase ever. He just doesn't use that much mana.

Savackz

05-16-2012

I forgot to mention AP just isn't my thing. Tryndamere is a loss. I will try Lee Sin.

M0nkeyM4n

05-16-2012

lee sin top is pretty fun. rumble is also a good choice. also what about mundo?

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

Shyvana doesn't use mana. She does build rage, like Tryn after level 6 but that's just like a cooldown on his ult that you can decrease.

Kinda limiting yourself aren't you?

M0nkeyM4n

05-16-2012

^ i wouldnt use shyv top. I rather have her in the jungle killing camps than creeps. i feel like she would push lane way too fast to even be viable top.

Derivator

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0nkeyM4n View Post
^ i wouldnt use shyv top. I rather have her in the jungle killing camps than creeps. i feel like she would push lane way too fast to even be viable top.
That's exactly the reason she is a good solo top. You push your lane HARD, then go to steal your enemy's jungle. It has proven to be extremely efective at high level play (see M5 matches).

Queen Sejuani

05-16-2012

Try Lee and Vladimir

TeknoWizard

05-16-2012

You could always do AD Kennen...