[Open RP] All Out War. [The most wildest, and possible going to be the longest RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadooklaw

05-16-2012

((Everything other than Demacia, Noxus and Freljord basically. what you named and Bildgewater of course!))

Panzerjaeger

05-16-2012

((I know you said Bandle City and Piltover are taking a neutral stance, but could they still be in this? They could be forced into the conflict for their own protection))

FilFire

05-16-2012

((The problem we have at this point is that the guy who started this has apparently gone for 3 weeks and expects us to start things, so we'll have to fix the whole point with the existing groups ourselves until he gets back. I'm the first poster, so I can put down all the things he missed for the moment if necessary.))

Eredaar

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
((The problem we have at this point is that the guy who started this has apparently gone for 3 weeks and expects us to start things, so we'll have to fix the whole point with the existing groups ourselves until he gets back. I'm the first poster, so I can put down all the things he missed for the moment if necessary.))
(( please put some Ionia thats where all my OCs belong :P I only have one that could fit in with Lux's group ))

FilFire

05-16-2012

((I've added some groups.))

AskPantheon

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
((I've added some groups.))
((I think "Rakkor Army" is more suitable than warmongers))

FilFire

05-16-2012

((You're the boss.))

Ask the Herald

05-16-2012

{{ So if I'm understanding this right, there's a group of just inventorsscientists who may or may not be allied to anyone else? If they're allied only to their own interests, then we may have one of the most powerful things that Runeterra's ever seen due to including:

Heimerdinger
Rumble
Viktor
Ziggs
Singed
Warwick (curse notwithstanding)
MUNDO (he counts, kinda)
Pididly (even if he hasn't actually made a single worthwhile thing, and Viktor hates him too)

So......What does it all mean?

EDIT: I missed the other first post that FilFire made. You know, it's supposed to be Evolution, not revolution.}}

FilFire

05-16-2012

((I knew I would mess things up. Ah well, fixed.))

Ask the Herald

05-16-2012

{{ So when is this thing getting kicked into the curb? }}