[Open RP] All Out War. [The most wildest, and possible going to be the longest RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Vayne

09-03-2012

Seriously, only thing I can think of that you'd be injecting yourself with that isn't drugs would be insulin, anticoagulation med, antiviral, or a GH. Unless you're skin popping in which case... once again, drugs.

Ask the Megling

09-03-2012

Chemicals to help with the dementia.

Ask Vayne

09-03-2012

Those are all oral meds, mostly cause you'd never want to give a med in a way that would cause agitation to anyone with dementia.

Ask the Megling

09-03-2012

The Yordle mind works differently than the human mind, let's go with that.

Fenix12345

09-03-2012

Concentrated Shimmer, twice the potency, but twice as likely to make your arms and legs drop off.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eredaar View Post
(( is there any way for me to join this so far in? ))
You probably could, but I'd talk to Eredale.

Eredaar

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
You probably could, but I'd talk to Eredale.
k

Ask Corki

09-07-2012

Couple of things. Wondering when we eventually get to do a battle RP on our side. ie, are we waiting for the Zaunites?

Also... based on the way the Iron Ambassador is writing... Is TristxPoppy coming out in this version of the lore? :P (Or did I miss TristxPoppy in the ask threads while I was doing FB RP and other things)

Iron Ambássador

09-07-2012

Nah, nothing you've missed in the Ask ones. Poppy is with Kennen there. I've just written in multiple places that Poppy could have some sort of thoughts/feelings for Tristana, and maybe they would resurface in a situation like this hmm? :P You never know what might happen.

Fenix12345

09-07-2012

I'm going to drop out Terra and Zekiel, if that's alright with everyone. Things have gotten busy IRL, along with me doing the stupid thing and overloading myself again. I'll still RP when I have time, but I'm afraid that I'm not going to be posting a lot unless someone interacts with one of my characters specifically.