[Open RP] All Out War. [The most wildest, and possible going to be the longest RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

Senior Member

05-17-2012

So basically my role will be protecting Piltover from any invasions and taking care of lawbreakers, gotcha. I look forward to reading all your posts, even though I probably won't be doing much in this RP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask KingTryndame

Senior Member

05-17-2012

"The Frozen Peace" and "The Frozen War"...really?

It should definitely be the Kingdom of Freljord and The Outcasts


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

Senior Member

05-17-2012

You and ashe can change the name if you want to btw.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Well, I copied most names from the original posts - as said, I could change it if you wish to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowsark614

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Huh the thread looks great and i would like to jion it but im not sure which group to put my character in.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1478
Any suggestions?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

05-17-2012

^Too UP. If you can die because you think too hard, then your RPing experience is going to be short lived.

My guy absorbs mana from the surrounding area and people, converting it into his own magic. To disable him, you'd have to trap him in a anti-mana prison (which are sorta non-existent at the moment and, even then, wouldn't have effect because he could just take off his gauntlet and sap the anti-mana magic out of it) or other steps.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
So basically my role will be protecting Piltover from any invasions and taking care of lawbreakers, gotcha. I look forward to reading all your posts, even though I probably won't be doing much in this RP.
You could always try and catch the trolling summoner. I'll give you a good chase, and maybe I'll convince you not to kill me when you inevitably reach me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerjaeger

Senior Member

05-17-2012

So I take it that the actual RPing will be done in the Rune War VI thread?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticalRaven

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerjaeger View Post
So I take it that the actual RPing will be done in the Rune War VI thread?
Yea, this is just a place to ask questions and sort some stuff out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowsark614

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
^Too UP. If you can die because you think too hard, then your RPing experience is going to be short lived.

My guy absorbs mana from the surrounding area and people, converting it into his own magic. To disable him, you'd have to trap him in a anti-mana prison (which are sorta non-existent at the moment and, even then, wouldn't have effect because he could just take off his gauntlet and sap the anti-mana magic out of it) or other steps.
Ok thank you i will update him now but im just wondering if he should join a faction or use his network to aid and/or fight other factions.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1478