[Open RP] All Out War. [The most wildest, and possible going to be the longest RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fenix12345

07-14-2012

Hmph, I have my own surprises coming up, but they won't be nearly as early in the game.

MysticalRaven

07-14-2012

You're secretly a rune mage?

Oh wait... I should so do that with Avengard.... Turn these undead creatures to dust so I can get on with what I was trying to do lol.

MysticalRaven

07-14-2012

Wait, I'm going to be fighting a friggen rune mage, the champions, Zauns army AND an undead army?... GG

Won't go down without a fight... Or I should retreat... that... is just over to the top, I need a bigger army.

TheShadowOfChaos

07-14-2012

You have some supporters inside the city plus your 3000+ army you'd crush me in a heartbeat remember I barely have like 300 guys. Eredale has like 500 minimally trained guys, I think. Zaun's army might be actually legit in the fact they have real defenses compared to us. :P

TheShadowOfChaos

07-14-2012

The whole thing is a bluff to scare your men. Since strategically I can't charge you head first with my puny army unless I had my actually one, which by the way is still stuck at the shadow isles.

Ask the Megling

07-14-2012

Considering the Zaunite army is a battle hardened force, with all the technology they used in Ionia and more, I must admit that I don't exactly see how this army of rebels, many of whom have never seen combat, will stand a chance against the Zaunite legions. Plus, the Zaunites are defending, so they have the upper hand just like that.

MysticalRaven

07-14-2012

My army is kinda based on the ancient roman empire's army. Good luck scaring them.
Yea... Might just... Beat the snot out the undead... And then twiddle my thumbs for a bit....

Ask Vayne

07-14-2012

Wonder what would happen if my char got involved somehow. Endless rage and lulz?

TheShadowOfChaos

07-14-2012

Well 3000 fearless Romans vs 300 fearless undead, using basic math and logic I would be overpowered since both sides won't be easily scared or broken.

MysticalRaven

07-14-2012

Well do ahead if you want, if the rebellion dies here I'd be a little gutted but, I allways have more characters I could probably play as.