Why can't I win without playing tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dig15times

05-15-2012

I really want to try new champions, but no one in normals knows how to tank correctly. It frustrates me when I go 8/6 and I die half of the time because my tank doesn't know how to use his CC correctly. Yes this is a QQ thread, but I'm sick of playing Alistar/Blitzcrank every game.

no5peakenglish

05-15-2012

play premades.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

We all feel your pain. Your BEST option is to learn all roles, and play what's needed in the team.

Though, no5speakenglish, despite his name, has a point. Premades delete the chance of absolute *******.

Blaine Tog

05-16-2012

I actually find that I win more when I play carrys, since no matter how well you tank, if your carrys can't bring the damage you're probably not going to win.

But yeah, solo queue in general sucks. Even in a 4-man premade, we can usually count on the random guy to suck. It's just the way of the beast.

Wisherex

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine Tog View Post
Even in a 4-man premade, we can usually count on the random guy to suck. It's just the way of the beast.
My friends and I, if we only have a party of 4, all go "What random ******bag are we getting today?"
Sometimes we get lucky and random a really awesome person. Sometimes not.
The way of the beast cares not for our problems XD