League of Leavers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoreThanBlue

05-14-2012

4 blind draft games, 5 leavers. U must be kidding me. One player left game only within 30s and told us that he had to go shower. What the h e l l was that.
League of Leavers

Nintendan

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreThanBlue View Post
One player left game only within 30s and told us that he had to go shower.
A Master Yi yesterday left our team about 8 minutes in. We were still winning for the next 20 or so. At 30 minutes they start making a come back and he also comes back and said he was sorry. Someone invited him out for lunch so he left........

He then went out and died about 8 times, giving free gold and exp and we started slowly losing more and more.

Ugawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

Tribunal?

Linkguy333

05-14-2012

Honestly, leavers arent all that common, what i'm worried about are Q dodgers.

SiegeJay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkguy333 View Post
i honestly don't care if people dodge, it's better than having them leave in game and try to go 4v5 or 3v5

Sephïroth

05-15-2012

I prefer people que dodge bad teams, because usually its my team that's bad.

Kevbotron

05-15-2012

This usually doesn't affect me too much. I have won 3v5's with my team before, so I know it can be done. However, I do feel the pain of Nintendan. I have had a champ or two leave because I wasn't able to give them a shield at the exact second that they wanted it as Lulu(REALLY!!???). They come back, and just feed all hell. Then, cuz I'm support, they blame it on me. yay?

Jenbuu

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkguy333 View Post
i dont know if its because i havent been 30 long but most of my last played matches have had at least 1 leaver in game,

one match it was even 3v4.

its gets infuriating as im trying to learn stuff to go to ranked and people just leave