Vlad vs Kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

05-08-2012

Simply put who do you think would win in a lane fight between the 2 personally I'm gonna have to go with kennen, Vlad is good but Kennen can just out kite him, sure vlads q is pretty much going to hit, but as long as kennen stays out of range there isn't much he can do.

I personally view Vlad as a secondary choice in case kennen gets banned during draft.

Dudleydino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

Both are weak until hextech, then both are immovable.

Masakan

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudleydino View Post
Both are weak until hextech, then both are immovable.
dont you mean WOTA?

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

I don't build WOTA on Kennen or Vlad until mid game, I just start revolver.

I've done this match up 3 times, each time I was vlad. Kennen beat me in lane until level 5 (beat me, but not to the point where I had to leave lane or die, even with ganks since I had pool and flash if I did have an issue), and then once I hit hextech it was doneskis. I just leveled up Q and was able to harass him inbetween minions and had solid sustain.

WOTA only increases your spellvamp by 8%. Not a make or break.

And sure, Kennen can stay out of range of Vlad's Q in order to avoid some solid harass from Vlad, but then he won't be harassing at all either. Vlad plays smart for the first few levels -> Hands down goes to the Vlad imo.

Queen Sejuani

05-08-2012

Vlad wins when he gets a revolver/wota. They both get sustain, but Vlad has better damage and better sustain. But generally, this is just a farm lane, but I think if you aren't dumb enough and get a free hits in on Kennen that you'll win.

Jay Firaga

05-08-2012

I beat every kennen with my blood lord vladimir they just are not a threat to me, cause after playing Kennen some games I already know how he wants to aproach me to deal damage.

The key here is let him use his abilities on minions while I Q him, even though I might lose some CC on the end I get turret and kills.

Masakan

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Firaga View Post
I beat every kennen with my blood lord vladimir they just are not a threat to me, cause after playing Kennen some games I already know how he wants to aproach me to deal damage.

The key here is let him use his abilities on minions while I Q him, even though I might lose some CC on the end I get turret and kills.
Then the kennens you fight must not be very good if you can get away with that I'm sorry.

Quick Rawr

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Firaga View Post

Farm w/ Auto Attack, harass with Q. He'll get almost no farm except what he gets with his Q and he'll be low health farming against his turret.

Masakan

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Farm w/ Auto Attack, harass with Q. He'll get almost no farm except what he gets with his Q and he'll be low health farming against his turret.
You talking Vlad or kennen? Cause how I usually use kennen is, Only farm with auto attack, try to land my Q if it hits I rush in with E, Zap him with Q and then rush back out.

Quick Rawr

05-08-2012

With Vlad. Just mingle in the minions to avoid Kennen's Skill shot and what's he do? Rush you? E+Q+W+E+Q combo his butt and do a LOT more damage than he will, or go all out with an R before it for the potential kill. I just don't see how Kennen can really do much against Vlad UNLESS he's playing against a poor vlad or gets a great gank and gets a lot more AP than Vlad quick.