Ask the Janitor

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Janitor

05-15-2012

(Hey. I'm completely new here. I've lurked here for a while, and things seems pretty interesting, so I felt like I wanted to participate, and what's better than making an Ask thread? I didn't really want to make an ask a champion thread, because that's kind of done to death already, and all the good ones are already taken. I've actually taken inspiration from that one thread a while back about that janitor hearing noises in the institute. I have no relation to him otherwise. So...yeah. Treat me kindly. Thanks).

Profile: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1529

'Ello. Quite frankly, I have no idea why I'm setting this up, but eh, I figured that you guys might want to hear from the unappreciated side of the League employees. There's already ten million goddamm places where you can hear other champions blabber on about their own stupid, arrogant, opinions, and some champions even have multiple places, sheesh. I'm just here to get the general public to appreciate the unknown side of the League.

My real name's Annette, but I feel free to call me "the janitor" or "you" or "slave." People call me those all the time. I clean up the area. I use no magic, because honestly, who needs magic when you have my trusty broom and mop?

You ever notice how when you wander onto Summoner's Rift there's like no blood whatsoever? Me. No tree saplings, no orange peels, and especially no Void spit (I HATE cleaning that up. It's all sticky and gooey and gets stuck and doesn't get out for ages. Screw you Kog'maw)? Yeah. Quite frankly, it's all me. I really need a goddamm pay raise.

That reminds me. Summoners, you better not attempt to pry into my mind. You won't be able to open it, and I'm never ever going to open it. Goddamm you all.

So, I'm open for questions. Feel free to write down your questions and leave it in this box here when I'm away, because quite frankly some goddamm days I'm too goddamm busy.

shadowsark614

05-15-2012

Well Annette or "The Janitor" I have a question.

What kind of hours do you work? Long ones that feel your wasting away or is the day fast and "flys" by.
Also if your hours aren't long and you don't feel this as to personal what do you do outside of work?

I hope you can answer these questions, and you get a raise because with all those champs, you need one. Anyway good luck

Ask Ezreal

05-15-2012

Haha, this is awesome, and made me laugh. Do you ever have to clean up after the messy shopkeeper?
((and please accept summoners code.))

Ask Luxanna

05-15-2012

Janitor, why would the League need someone without magical ability to clean up an area which is purely magical in essence?

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna View Post
Janitor, why would the League need someone without magical ability to clean up an area which is purely magical in essence?
Maybe he cleans up the magical spillover from the matches (whatever that is)

Ask Kennen

05-15-2012

Dear Annette

Thats a very Demacian name im surprised you dont have a military background..or maybe you do..so what has you at the bottom of the food chain when you could be a Demacian nurse

Ask the Janitor

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
Well Annette or "The Janitor" I have a question.

What kind of hours do you work? Long ones that feel your wasting away or is the day fast and "flys" by.
Also if your hours aren't long and you don't feel this as to personal what do you do outside of work?

I hope you can answer these questions, and you get a raise because with all those champs, you need one. Anyway good luck
It really depends on the champion matches. If there's many ninjas involved, then there's usually not much to clean up, so I walk around pretending to water the trees. But that never really happens because ninjas don't work together. Screw them.

What usually happens is that I have to clean up the damm messy corpses of Teemo or the Urf savaged by Warwick. Fizz is easy to clean up after, since his shark eats everything up, and I'm still perplexed how his shark can leap out of the map and leave nothing behind. Thankfully Baron Nasher is just an illusion, although it sucks to pick up the mess if he kills the champions.

When the inconsiderate summoners actually give me some free time, I usually sleep. On the rare occasion I'm not sleeping or working, I eat. If doing none of the above, I have an affinity towards music. Not that blasted "Pentakill" music (honestly, who listens to that trash?) but y'know, something like, classical.

And I'm never going to get a raise. I might discuss about it later, but it's in my contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Haha, this is awesome, and made me laugh. Do you ever have to clean up after the messy shopkeeper?
((and please accept summoners code.))
(Ew, I thought I accepted the Summoner's Code. Well, at least now I did).

Believe it or not, the shopkeeper keeps his store quite neat. All of his BF swords and Negatron cloaks are sorted neatly.

When he EATS in the cafeteria though, OH MY GOD I die a little inside. Right after he goes to the bathroom after he eats I die A LOT inside. I would appreciate it his mother, wherever she is right now, would teach him some manners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna View Post
Just because I don't have magic, it doesn't mean I can't clean messes up. Blood isn't magical you know. Besides, you can't exactly clean up magical waste. Magic just sort of goes poof, you know? You should know. You're a goddamm light magician. The only thing your ultimate leaves are corpses and singed trees.

*glares at Lux*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
Dear Annette

Thats a very Demacian name im surprised you dont have a military background..or maybe you do..so what has you at the bottom of the food chain when you could be a Demacian nurse
What, you want me to squeeze into that tight outfit Akali wears and parade it around? You pervert.

shadowsark614

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Janitor View Post
It really depends on the champion matches. If there's many ninjas involved, then there's usually not much to clean up, so I walk around pretending to water the trees. But that never really happens because ninjas don't work together. Screw them.

What usually happens is that I have to clean up the damm messy corpses of Teemo or the Urf savaged by Warwick. Fizz is easy to clean up after, since his shark eats everything up, and I'm still perplexed how his shark can leap out of the map and leave nothing behind. Thankfully Baron Nasher is just an illusion, although it sucks to pick up the mess if he kills the champions.

When the inconsiderate summoners actually give me some free time, I usually sleep. On the rare occasion I'm not sleeping or working, I eat. If doing none of the above, I have an affinity towards music. Not that blasted "Pentakill" music (honestly, who listens to that trash?) but y'know, something like, classical.

And I'm never going to get a raise. I might discuss about it later, but it's in my contract.
Well that stinks. Anyway a new question, how come i never see you in matches? Is it because you are sneaky or nobody looks in your direction as you clean up everything? maybe a combo of both?

Ask Swažn

05-16-2012

We already have a janitor... are you related to him at all?

Ask the Janitor

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
Well that stinks. Anyway a new question, how come i never see you in matches? Is it because you are sneaky or nobody looks in your direction as you clean up everything? maybe a combo of both?
I am just that good at cleaning. The trees are an ample spot to hide.

Just kidding, most of the time a summoner cracks some invisibility magic on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Swažn View Post
We already have a janitor... are you related to him at all?
(You mean that dude who created that thread about a janitor that was hearing stuff in the hall right? Nope, I'm not that guy.)

He was the old janitor. Died from a broken sink faucet from a sink that literally exploded while he was cleaning the bathroom. Poor bloke.

12345 ... 6