Champion Sneak Peek - Darius, the Hand of Noxus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeeksNaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Champion Herald

05-15-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

If you’ve ever been frustrated by your progress in a given position, you might want to look to Darius, the Hand of Noxus, for inspiration. In order to secure his own advancement, this determined champion has repeatedly employed the foolproof method of lopping his boss’ head off. So whether you believe that the road to power is paved with the headless bodies of your enemies, or you simply think that a good beheading is a rather expedient method of dealing with red tape, we think you’ll agree that Darius makes a fine addition to the League of Legends.

* Riot Games does not endorse participation in any beheadings, decapitations or other incidences of fatal mayhem. In the event that you should experience sudden bouts of Machiavellian violence or rapid and very explicable career advancement, please consult your doctor or therapist. By purchasing Darius you absolve Riot Games of responsibility for any maniacal rampages that may ensue.

BigTig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

I am intrigued.

Communist Puppy

05-15-2012

I know someone named Darius!

Sylph

Emissary of the League

05-15-2012

Noxus

Tenant

Friend of Urf

05-15-2012

For those not in the know, Darius is vying for the role as the new Grand General of Noxus. Read all about it on the latest Journal of Justice!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/story/...-02-may-22-cle

One quote from the story in particular:

Quote:
Keiran Darkwill, the late Grand General's youngest son, remains one of the more ruthless aspirants in this dispute. He has successfully thwarted several assassination attempts, struck down his challengers, and rallied significant support behind his name. Only Darius, one of Noxus's most respected and feared Generals, has earned as much of a following within High Command as Keiran Darkwill. Many predicted the two would inevitably clash and that the victor would rise to the throne. Upon Jericho Swain's return, General Darius forged an immediate alliance with the famed Master Tactician.

urmamasllama

05-15-2012

mmmm tasty executioner axe

Renekton Bot

05-15-2012

No croc babe.

jzstyles

05-15-2012

I don't care how you pronounce it I will forever call this champion Dyrus.

Dustiest

05-15-2012

dat art is pretty epic

Stiggy Fulgore

05-15-2012

I think this will most likely be the first tank from Noxus.