plz help jungle fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snaketeeth01

05-15-2012

I just got into playing Fizz, so I havn't found what item's I like on him.
I like him as a burt AP, I have seen him as AD, but i think AP is the way to go.

I have tried starting with regrowth into philo, cloth into madred, and amp with utility mastiers so i acn grab more pots.

My question is, what should I be doing with the amp?

I like rhylias on him for the tankyness of the HP, but it seems overkill. with him being burst you dont need the slow, and it doesnt offer much to the team as he lacks mgc AOE.

I like haunting guise for the hp, mpen, ap, and it being cheap. This can be sold later.

Just wondering what good item's to start with and skill order for early jungle game.

Ebonclaw

05-15-2012

Pretty sure the first thing you should build on him if you're going AP, is your Sheen.

Can't tell you 100% though, I've honestly only played him AP in Dominion.

Snaketeeth01

05-15-2012

Ive been starting with boots and pots now, sheen is a good first item for me as it gives me evrything i need.
i do find though that towards mid game, or when i have to stay out too long without bluebuff i run into mana problems, and also that in my early jungle and even mid game jungle fizz just takes too much dmg to keep his health full.
i am reluctant to get hextech as i would rather go for deathcap and lichbane first.
but with such a high cost i have to rely on successful ganks and my lanes not losing in under ten minutes so i have time to build.

My runes are mpen reds, armor seals, and cdr glyphs. Two xp gain quints and+ 5 ap.

I grab boots of lucidity, this with my glyphs and blue allow me to burst, juke around and burst again very quickly, so i dont rly need cdr from other items.
I have thought about getting morrelos tome, and getting another set of boots, maybe swiftness, but then i lack the early cdr.
Morellos would make up for my mana regen and i could get kage pick this way. I just dont feel going boots, kage, codex and tome is a good enough start. It doesnt give me alot of ap for thr cost when u consider i also need pots, wards, and sheen.
going this start also denies me grabbing anything defensive since i need to get onto deathcap.

Right now i am starting off with boot, sheen, lucidity, blast wand, then here i go blast or rod depending on how i can farm at this point. Grabbing dc before bane.
Also wondering if i should bother with swiftness boots since im getting %7 from my lich.

I havnt had a long enough game ive been winning to test out hourglass. Bottom laners just simply do not know how to support junglers, but they are the first to whine that i never gank even though they push the lane.
im thinking with hourglass, spellvamp, and e i can go invul long enough to not only burst often, but regen enough health back that i can afford to go glass.

Any tips woukd be greatly appreciated.

Also tips for masteries would be great. Right now i have a mixture of cdr, enhanced ignite and smite. Armour, dmg return to minions, mana and movespeed.
Im debating dropoing the mana and movespeed and going further down the defensive tree to help early jungle.

Right now i still have less than ten games as fizz and imm still working out the kinks, but i have been able to outplay Ad carries that have double my health. Thank god for cdr! This is why i want to keep putting my gold into cdr and cheap ap.
If spellvamp is a good idea then i would be going for hextech over wota. Having this vamp and extra dmg while i fight with w will help, as well as having that slow to land r easier.

Anyway, thanks for the tips.

JedimasterDarren

05-16-2012

21/9/0, use his passive and lower part of defense tree to take minimal damage in jungle. Get both 10% Arpen and Mpen as well as AP per level and 2 points in AP for 2.5%.

15 flat AP quintis
Flat AP Blues (cause your W is .35 AP plus another .35 AP)
AR seals
Attack Speed Reds

This gives u real nice damage with your W, which you max first.

boots, 3 HP start, clear wolves and get hard leash at blue with your team. Gank level 2 real quick as your oppenent will only be level one, which even if you fail, will likely help your ally win the lane

Sheen, AP and defense as needed. You could also get a lucky pick (for a DFG).

Be Agressive and gank early and often.

Snaketeeth01

05-16-2012

Ima try that against bots. I dont have flat ap blues, i have ap per levels.

Im also thinking of just using cloth pots and getting BR.

smercjd

05-24-2012

Somebody mentioned it up top.
Sheen is one of the first items you want of course. If you're going AP, you can make it into Lich Bane eventually. If you're going anything else you can make it into Trinity Force later which is also very helpful.

But I always start with boots. Fizz's best trait is how mobile he is. Keeping that advantage makes him the best champ in LoL.