Fizz some help please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smercjd

05-24-2012

Ok...so I don't normally play ALL out ap fizz...but I will say that if you're having trouble w tanks - though the deathfire is pretty good since it will help lower them at first and giving your w more power to kill. You could always get Madred's Bloodrazor. I know...sounds weird - but it if you's Armor, Attack speed, AD (not really important), but most importantly 4% max HP dmg. comboing extremely nicely with even just his passive 'w' let alone when it's active. I would also get different boots. Yes the 20 spell pen is nice, but you don't need it. I'd get the merc treads for the tenacity and the MR. Both are useful. If there isn't much magic damage, get the armor boots (ninja tabi?) which also adds to the Madred's. It's not much, but it does make noticeable difference.

Church52

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

The AP/AS Fizz is broken, You can go toe to toe with anyone in the game. I have done 1v1s against Rivens, Mundos, Yi, and even Tren and came out on top.

Doran's Ring
Boots of Speed
Catalyst the Protector
Rod of Ages
Sorcerer's Shoes
Malady
Wit's End
Thats 4 items (including ring, which you should sell)
From there you can build a GA (every game) if you don't want to die and then for the last item, I usually follow with Zhonya's Hourglass (for sustainability) Or The Rabadon's Deathcap (if you feel you don't need anymore sustainability).

Spells: Go Surge and Ignight for a kill lane mid/top and be a bully at around level 3 with 1 points in everyone one of your 1st 3 ability's. Dash in auto attack once or twice. leap out. Once they are low enough 1/2 hp, go in for the surge/ignight combo. You can do this at level 4/5/6.
The reason behide this is if you are good with him you should NEVER NEED FLASH, every fizz I see go flash is a scrub. Surge is very op from level 4-6 and that's when I pounce and get the 1st blood.
Just remember to only use your leap when it is safe to use it for the kill and you can run away. Other then that its a great getaway ability. (you dont need flash)

GG Every Game for me
I have gone 33/7, 25/5, 20/3, 10/0 in ranked and win over 75% of my games with him with this build.

Hi Im Boykin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

Midlane, I go boots 3, double dorans, sheen, tier two boots, deathcap, lichbane, ga, void staff typically. Top lane, I typically go boots 3 or cloth 5 depending on the match up, catalyst, roa, sheen, deathcap, lichbane, ga, void staff.
The reason I go roa top lane is that you're less likely to get blue, the health helps you in trades, and it's the only real sustain option you have for him. He doesn't work well with spell vamp and life steal is a no go for AP Fizz.
Ga is a must on him. Fizz is excellent at juking, but in a team fight he's an all or nothing champ.
Fizz can also jungle, due to his passive. I've found ad on hit Fizz to be excellent for it. It's not as nuke oriented, but more of a tanky sustained damage build. Madreds for the clearing is a must, then I typically go philo, hog for the gp/5 because he doesn't need sustain from life steal. Then I go for wits end and a Trinity, then situational items. 9/21/0 masteries with reduced minion damage means you pretty much take no minion damage. I go 3 in ad then 4 in cdr and one in magic pen with 25% attack speed, 13 armor, mr/lvl runes. I typically take smite exhaust, because ad on hit fizz uses his e for utility rather than damage.