How you know it's about to be a bad game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxichu

05-16-2012

I know it's gonna be a bad game when someone instalocks Xin Zhao and says "What? 2 Revives? Revive is so useless, especially on Dominion."

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxichu View Post
I know it's gonna be a bad game when someone instalocks Xin Zhao and says "What? 2 Revives? Revive is so useless, especially on Dominion."
revive IS useless......especially on dominion....

the only exceptions are people who benefit from it via long range abilities/ults with high teamfight impact, ie pantheon; even then i still wouldnt take it on dom, because the timers are low and u dont get enough uses out of it.

Koldheartedjsp

05-16-2012

being matched with you lmfao

HairySurpriseKid

05-17-2012

I know it's going to be a bad game when I make a new team with the sole purpose of playing non viable champs and the enemy team is Haoz, EvilLust... and the other guy..

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairySurpriseKid View Post
I know it's going to be a bad game when I make a new team with the sole purpose of playing non viable champs and the enemy team is Haoz, EvilLust... and the other guy..
very sad times u_u

Prefix

Master Recruiter

05-17-2012

when ur team locks in tryndy with ghost + flash and ur other teamate lockes in eve and they say they together and call u fail for picking shvyana jungle.