to push or not to push

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RunUpGetDoneUp

05-15-2012

Was wondering if anyone (maybe even sam? ) could answer this or tell me how your team goes about doing it. When a lane clearly dominates do you kill the tower? Because most times I feel like... we end up pushing one lane and then it gets to the base... its extremly hard to team fight them and then push the last tower. 95% of the time the team will turtle.. and pound us because they can go heal on the platform... What do we do? I've herd not to push inhibs unless its going to be a final push. Just ideas COME AT ME BRO

good job chimpy

05-15-2012

for me i go for the first tower for the decreased map awarness that the enemy team has. being able to control the jungle, even by a little bit, is very helpful. also whenever i get into a situation where an enemy was able to push down my tower i know that he has more gold than me(probably got the tower frm me died at least once, and he has that tower gold) so i tend to stay away from someone with that big of an advantage over me. going past that is usually if you can just push the second tower without the inhibitor(for obvious reasons) if you need more gold.
this is also in solos, because nobody that i know likes 3v3's, wo is me

Koldheartedjsp

05-17-2012

yes towers are worth downing. The downed tower now means its harder for them to extend out, and are forced to either take chances to farm or wait at inhibitor turret. Its also easier to secure buffs .