"sr is more balanced"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

question to the rest of the tt players here from a fellow tt player, whenever i get in an argument with someone about sr vs tt they always fall back on the "sr is more balanced then tt" argument, and when i mention that i see just as many champions played on tt, they fall back yet again to the "well the game is balanced around 5v5" argument

my question is why do these people think that this game being balanced around sr automatically makes sr more balanced? if what riot focuses on balancing is automatically more balanced then what they dont, then whats stopped them from making the game perfectly balanced?

basically, just because the devs want it one way doesnt mean it is, why do people think so?

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

Face it, TT is unbalanced, it always has been, and probably always will be

-downvotes make me stronger

Knee co

05-15-2012

what about wriggles eating drag, the walls that everyone can pass(unless you cant), turtles, trynd(solo que), horrible match making( or i guess you could try to get into chat and find a te.. LOL)

Clitoryx

05-15-2012

-You are not obligated to use a wriggle to dragon,lot of champ can do it without it(Can i get a fiddlestick over here?),but yeah it help a lot to be able to do it at lvl 4-5 with a wrigle... But i don't see what is the problem?
-Turtle is easy avoidable by let them push the lane and gank them like a b*tch
-Trynd isn't a problem anymore,people found ways to kill him...stun/snare/supress/push/pull/big burst of damage he can't even ult... There is champs way more OP than trynd in 3's (singed,lee,riven and some more)
- I don't understand the wall problem...if you talk about the nexus wall,well yeah,its easy to flash over it and destroy the nexus,but if you don't have a turret,it's because you don't have inib,so you don't have turrets in your lane anymore....you couldn't do anything even if we move the nexus..

Knee co

05-15-2012

lol "clitoryx"

Quick Rawr

05-15-2012

It's not that it's unbalanced, its just that there are a few champions that allow strong advantage to the map. Shaco with his blink and quick dragon control makes him especially powerful.

Basically any champion that can go through walls gives a lot more versatility and power to your team and that is why the map is 'unbalanced'. I personally think the map and everything is fine, but peeps believe what they believe.