How would you feel if these were in the game?

Great idea. 63 69.23%
I don't see the point. 21 23.08%
i don't care. 7 7.69%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

item ideas - had 50 players look at these so i'm putting them on here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rukhron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2012

Mier's drainer- Total/individual cost 1100/365
Description:
+25 Ability Power
+20 Armor
UNIQUE PASSIVE: Your spells against minions and monsters have a 40% chance to deal 300 bonus physical damage.

Materials: Costs:
Amplifying Tomb 435
cloth armor 300

Quote:
Evelynn brings it down to its knees.
Mier's flashdrainer - Total/individual cost 1800/265
Description:
+45 Ability Power
+27 Armor
UNIQUE Passive: +8% Spell Vamp
UNIQUE Passive: Your spells against minions and monsters have a 40% chance to deal 425 bonus physical damage.
UNIQUE Active: Places an invisible sight Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 3 minutes (3 minute cooldown).

Mier's Drainer 1100
Amplifying Tomb 435
Quote:
Ditto.
Ex. Calibur - total/individual cost 4000/700
Description:
+90 Attack Damage
UNIQUE Passive: +12% Attack Damage of your bonus Attack damage. (does not stack with itself.)

B.F. Sword 1650
B.F. Sword 1650
Quote:
This idea was already looked down by riot. Basically because rabaddon is there to compesate the fact that mages scale with AP/CdR/MPen while auto-attackers scale with AD/AS/Crit/ArPen. AD casters have their spell and auto-attack scaling from the same type of investment, so they're not in a disadvantage either.
Clay's Den -Total/individual cost: 1563/863
Description:
+24 magic resist
+18 Armor
UNIQUE Passive: Your champion gains 7 Armor and 4 magic resist per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill or 1 stack for an assist (stacks up to 20).
You lose a third of your stacks on death. At 20 stacks, your champion gains 35 tenacity (Tenacity reduces the duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, silences, blinds and
immobilizes. Does not stack with other Tenacity items.).

cloth armor 300
null-magic mantle 400
Quote:
It has been stated that leviathan needs a whole rework, not only in stats, to be really fitting for the role; due to the fact that its stacks work in a way completely straight-backward for the kind of champion that are intended to want it. Plus the tenacity as bonus for 20 stacks is lame.
Skill Saber -Total/individual Cost: 3300/285
Description:
+70 Attack Damage
+9 Mana Regeneration Per 5 seconds

Pickaxe 975
Meki Pendant 390
B.F. Sword 1650
Quote:
For this price you're better buying a manamune for a 1190g discount (Bonus AD range from +27~47 from the manamune alone plus 13.18(Vayne)~29.08(Janna) from the champion mana pool alone) and enjoy the extra mana pool.
Enlightening orb -Total/individual Cost: 2900/510
Description:
+30 ABility power
+300 Health
+25 health regeneration
+12 mana regeneration
UNIQUE PASSIVE: the amount of gold your champion gains from assists is increased by 10%.
UNIQUE ACTIVE: Target enemy champion has an enlightened mark placed on them and for the next 8 seconds that champion is revealed. (5 minute cooldown) (range 1000)

Materials: Cost:
Kage's lucky pick 765
philosopher's stone 800
heart of gold 825
Quote:
I like this item passive and active, but i don't see the avarice version having any usefulness.
I could comment more if i wasn't tired, but hope that helped. Let me add i'm not a fan of ALL the Gp10 you introduced there (and in consequence i do not favor any of then neither their upgrades). The boots is a very special case that i believe is hopeless, that because it's pretty competitive with other boots, making the "cost" of using the Gp10 even lower than any other item, thus being very unbalanced imho.

bylobog44

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofluxuary View Post
Leather Suit -Total/individual Cost: 625/325
Description:
+26 Armor
UNIQUE Passive: Gain an additional 5 Gold every 10 seconds.

Add:

UNIQUE PASSIVE: Champion develops an unexplained new taste for single malt scotch and desire to buy a Porche, a pair of Oakley "Whisker" sunglasses and regail Miss Fortune with tales of his glorious youth.

Lordofluxuary

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bylobog44 View Post
Add:

UNIQUE PASSIVE: Champion develops an unexplained new taste for single malt scotch and desire to buy a Porche, a pair of Oakley "Whisker" sunglasses and regail Miss Fortune with tales of his glorious youth.
sure why not.

Lordofluxuary

09-07-2012

keep the comments coming guys even if only for my imaginative self.

3mptylord

09-08-2012

Mier's Drainer and Flashdrainer should deal magical damage. (P.S. The name sounds like a brand of toilet bleach).

Ex.Calibur should stack with itself. If the 90 AD is what's balanced, decreased it to 80 AD. 80 AD + 12% = 90, so the item itself wouldn't be affected.

Skill Saber seems too expensive for just stats.

Rogue's Kind Soul should grant a specific amount of health regeneration, I feel. Otherwise, the only champions who'd make good use of it are Mundo, Mordekaiser and Volibear... but they don't want Avarice Blade and two of them are also manaless. So the only champion's who'd buy it don't benefit from the stats. It should be a 60 second cooldown, also. I'd propose:
• Rogue's Kind Soul - Heart of Gold + Kage's Lucky Pick
• Enlightening Orb - Philosopher's Stone + Kage's Lucky Pick

Enlightening Orb's cooldown is FAR, FAR, FAR too long. 5 minutes? Try 40 seconds at most.

I honestly can't think of anyone who'd want Arsenal Scroll. No champion that reliably critically strikes wants bonus magic damage on their abilities that scales with 5% of their AP. So I'm suppose to build Phantom Dancer, Phantom Dancer, Infinity Edge and Rabadon's just so my Spinning Slash/Crushing Blow/Piltover Peacemaker will gain a 0.05 AP scaling?

I'd like to propose renaming, "Skin's Tattoo Charm", to "Tabu's Tattoo"... or something belonging to Tabu. He's a cancelled champion, but he had a skill called Tattoo and I think it'd be a nice piece of trivia. Similar to Dominion's "Priscilla's Blessing".

Yamata Flail seems weak. Every 8th attack deals 35 damage over 4 seconds? I'd rather get Ionic Spark and just deal 110 damage every 4 attacks. 35 damage per second for 4 seconds sounds a little better, but it still takes too long. If every attack dealt applied a 35 damage over 4 seconds (refreshing, not stacking), this item would be awesome. But the build is still too messy.

Mirage91

09-08-2012

For the rouge gp item i don't see why aoe active for bonus health regen warrants a 2min cooldown (hard to tell because it isn't hp per 5)? also i assume it is a support item so what use does crit chance give?

And as for the shield that gives blind isn't that why they got rid of dodge? at least with randuins they get a move and AS slow but obviously the DPS'er can still do his dmg.

For the Yamata flail every 8th attack is not reliable enough even in a bruiser fight and saving your 8th hit for an engagement is a little annoying and certainly doesn't help with pushing or minion farming.

Hiroshiman000

09-10-2012

we just need new items whatever there are !

IS18c25c5f0b81cab94cc87

09-11-2012

"UNIQUE Passive: When this champion is hit with an enemy spell, there is a 30% chance that spell will have its cooldown increased by 12%."

Big no. That's jsut dodge all over again. Just imagine.

You throw spells as.. who ever, let's say Ryze. You lose a fight and you only needed another Q to throw but you lost and could not use that Q cause the enemy was LUCKY.

Now no need to take in crit into this as its' been discussed to death why they still have that.