How would you feel if these were in the game?

Great idea. 63 69.23%
I don't see the point. 21 23.08%
i don't care. 7 7.69%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

item ideas - had 50 players look at these so i'm putting them on here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lordofluxuary

06-15-2012

still keep commenting even if you believe me to be of lesser quality as some may think i am.

either way i added more items so take a look.

Lordofluxuary

06-18-2012

comments from some new summoners or old summoners that come to this thread.

stiyx

06-18-2012

the rageblade upgrade isnt the greatest idea because champs like jax and ezreal would dominate everyone not mention they would never have to buy back for mana and as for excalibur just no this would allow people to get like 500 ad without even trying not mention with crits that would 1 shot some champs

kwikluck

06-18-2012

I don't like all of them, OP is common reason, and the ones I do like I dont see the point, so that is what I voted.

Lordofluxuary

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiyx View Post
the rageblade upgrade isnt the greatest idea because champs like jax and ezreal would dominate everyone not mention they would never have to buy back for mana and as for excalibur just no this would allow people to get like 500 ad without even trying not mention with crits that would 1 shot some champs
yea the Ex. Calibur was supposed to say +% of bonus AD not base. but i accept all of your opinions either way.

OpticAlienz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Mundo uses sadism, then rouge's kind soul. another noteworthy point is clarifying if rouge's kind soul is calculating off their current regen for the entire duration, or constantly updating the regen. if it is the later, ap yi would like to have a word with you.

arguyle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglshGentleman View Post
We don't need an Abysmal Scepter mirror.

The reason why it works for MR is because most non-tank champions do not get MR/level. As it is with Sorc Boots, Runes, and masteries, you will be doing true damage to most people until they get items with MR. When you get Abysmal Scepter, you start doing bonus damage. For the people that claim that casters don't get multiplicative items, this is it. Abysmal Scepter can end up getting you 16% bonus damage for your spells.

Because all champions get Armor/lvl, the reduction in armor hardly affects people in the same way.

Also on the second item,

Pretty much means you can buy Kass' W.
CoH pretty much means you can buy Veigar's passive.... imo buying other champs skills and or summoner spells is a good thing and should create a more inovative game play

Lordofluxuary

06-19-2012

to those who feel my items are overpowered i can understand why you would think so but i feel like they aren't as bad as i could have made then and also my intention was not to break anything but still i take all your opinions and comments.

Vvynarcyon

06-20-2012

Rouge's kind soul on a mundo, hmm... OP much?

Lordofluxuary

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vvynarcyon View Post
Rouge's kind soul on a mundo, hmm... OP much?
if you spent the time to build this on Mundo i would guess your having an easy time for the most part.