How would you feel if these were in the game?

Great idea. 63 69.23%
I don't see the point. 21 23.08%
i don't care. 7 7.69%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

item ideas - had 50 players look at these so i'm putting them on here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lordofluxuary

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by axesandspears View Post
****ing necro.....

And for the last time no. Most if not all of these ideas are binary and impossible to balance.
dude chill they are ideas and also 1) no idea what you mean by binary, 2) you seem to enjoy the whole put others down because you dislike something, 3) also you seem to be the only one who thinks they wouldn't be balanced. but please keep commenting ^^.

axesandspears

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofluxuary View Post
dude chill they are ideas and also 1) no idea what you mean by binary, 2) you seem to enjoy the whole put others down because you dislike something, 3) also you seem to be the only one who thinks they wouldn't be balanced. but please keep commenting ^^.
1. Basically, a binary mechanic is a mechanic that is always either too good on a few select champions or completely sucks on every other champion that fits within the same archetype.

2. I do not put down all ideas. Only stupid ones that are either too binary to be balanced, break one of the fundamental rules by which Riot balances items, or otherwise would require a large number of champions to be reworked in order to "balance" the item. Ironically it just turns out that this is what most players come to the items forum to do.

3. Most of the objections were on the second page, but there are issues raised on the first, third, and fourth pages as well. You seem to be ignoring all of these.

Lordofluxuary

05-31-2012

and now you are judging my person. such manners. also they never said it can never be balanced but you believe that but i could be wrong also, it is completely your opinion whether these are stupid or not and also not every item is for everyone. but this is an item discussion if you wish to judge me as a person or my intelligence there is other places for it.

Sing a Ming

05-31-2012

many of those are excessively overpowered. the attack speed one would make tristana and corki and all melee carries do even more than their already fundamentally top-tier damage. the lifestealing one is also stupid. AD carries and bot lane in general already have enough sustain. they dont need more.
basically, the items that people woulld use would be stupid OP, the ones they wouldnt would just be stupid.

Lordofluxuary

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sing a Ming View Post
many of those are excessively overpowered. the attack speed one would make tristana and corki and all melee carries do even more than their already fundamentally top-tier damage. the lifestealing one is also stupid. AD carries and bot lane in general already have enough sustain. they dont need more.
basically, the items that people woulld use would be stupid OP, the ones they wouldnt would just be stupid.
mind elaborating on your claims to better help me understand your views on generally specific items i have described. thank you.

l3lackHawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Aww yeah, Mana Gp5 and it's upgrade are good :3

Lordofluxuary

06-03-2012

I've added more items to this list of mine, but please be mindful of the fact that not every item in the league is useful to everyone or even a large group, so neither are mine.

Lordofluxuary

06-05-2012

I removed some items from the initial list so comment on the ones left and on the changed you may or may not have seen.

RandomSeattleGuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

I like the majority of the ideas. Some of them I feel that the cost for the item is a little cheap. Also, the idea of Ex. Calibur on a Riven scares the living hell out of me.

Lordofluxuary

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Vrael View Post
I like the majority of the ideas. Some of them I feel that the cost for the item is a little cheap. Also, the idea of Ex. Calibur on a Riven scares the living hell out of me.
honestly your right it does seem extremely good on here but i'd be more scared of the potential 1000+true damage nightmare. and which items i'll think about cost changes. also i added more items that i made up while on the train give me your input on those all of you.