How would you feel if these were in the game?

Great idea. 63 69.23%
I don't see the point. 21 23.08%
i don't care. 7 7.69%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll

item ideas - had 50 players look at these so i'm putting them on here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xela Syab

05-27-2012

I'm not trying to bash you man, but you're item ideas can cause imbalance. Having more mana items in the game can cause issues with mana stacking items like Manamune and Archangels. Also you're proposing alot of offensive sustain items which causes issues with game mechanics. There's already a lot of lifesteal and there shouldn't be a lot of spellvamp options due to WOTA, runes, and masteries.

Lordofluxuary

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow647 View Post
Lord's Divining Path: Reduce the base Mana gain per hit to 4 and the bonus for striking champions to 4x. (it's a huge change, i know, but if you look at what it is right now i think u can agree it's a bit strong atm)

Looming Parasite: Should not be able to reduce cooldowns below 0% cd reduction (no extended cooldowns, only less cooldown reduction for the attacker)

BBS: Armor penetration should be increased slightly, as this is a legendary tier item and 15 armor pen won't do much (even with the ability to stack it with other armor reductions). I'd say 20-25.

The rest of them look balanced and like amazing items.
ok these sound like better balancing changes and your right it is strong at the moment. but i changed it so its better.

Lordofluxuary

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xela Syab View Post
I'm not trying to bash you man, but you're item ideas can cause imbalance. Having more mana items in the game can cause issues with mana stacking items like Manamune and Archangels. Also you're proposing alot of offensive sustain items which causes issues with game mechanics. There's already a lot of lifesteal and there shouldn't be a lot of spellvamp options due to WOTA, runes, and masteries.
that's true but these are just ideas and also it is not the easiest to get spell vamp with runes and masteries without giving up a lot in other runes or other masteries. and the issues with in game mechanics keep coming up anyway with champions and reworks and changes to existing items so it is important to keep those in mind, but i did ask other players before i put these up here but thank you again for the input and i will continue to think of better ways to fix my item ideas.

Lordofluxuary

05-29-2012

I added some more items to the original list tell me what you think ^^.

SuHeLoTuFa

05-31-2012

if u change Mier's drainer's magic resist in to armor
with a passive of a ward like wriggles
it could become a ap jungler item

Nchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

AP jungle item looks really good. would need some testing, but an item to make AP's jungle would be really fun. Issue is game start them.

Wriggles caustic slime- 475g

Your spells inflict bleeding fists, an effect that reduces damage done by minions by 50%, as well causing large minions to burn for 450 damage over 10 seconds. (Damage ramps up as effect goes on)

EDIT: used to read 50% chance to cause the burn effect on all minions

Quote:
You would rarely want this in lane, it would provide highly uncontrolled pushes. Alternatively, change it to jungle minions, or even "large" minions (camp leaders and/or turret lane minis.)
I want AP jungles >.>

Break the meta!

Lordofluxuary

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuHeLoTuFa View Post
if u change Mier's drainer's magic resist in to armor
with a passive of a ward like wriggles
it could become a ap jungler item
the reason i i made it give vision wards instead is for ap's to jungle much easier since if they blow all their spells they can't stay on the champions they gank such as udyr, jax, or some others do, but i do like your ideas on changes and your right armor does make more sense doesn't it.

Glaœon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Lord's Divining Path

By the time some one got the gold to buy this item, the mana restore passive wouldnt be very useful.

Other than that, i like most of these ideas

axesandspears

05-31-2012

****ing necro.....

And for the last time no. Most if not all of these ideas are binary and impossible to balance.

I Have OBCD

05-31-2012

Dreaded Spearshield OP

I suggest granting nearby allies 20 Armor Pen instead. Almost the same effect, except this way you can't put them in the negatives.