How do you deal with rage.

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VeÓgar

05-14-2012

I swear I hate myself when I lose, and I barely even like myself when i win, i don't know if its just the community and i should toughen up, but some people just know what hurts me. I have two older sisters who absolutely just **** talk me all day but my mom doesn't really care cause she thinks they are messing around. I don't want to look like a p*ssy telling them to stop or telling my mom about how it hurts. but i look to league as an escape, and when I do bad, I take it out on myself. I've hit my keyboard, I've banged my fist on my desk, but quietly, and my family doesn't know. I just get really mad sometimes when I'm not doing so hot, and somebody goes LOL NOOB TOP. There is something about it that just makes me so angry.

And if you come to troll, just **** off, I'm being serious and I need some answers on what to do. Speaking of which, why am I trusting general discussion? Oh well.

PS for the junior member thing I am posting on a smurf cause I really would like to remain anonymous.

Edit: Should I just quit league?

VeÓgar

05-14-2012

Bump

Aitchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

Just don't rage. Or rage 'cause you rage

zomgnowai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

how do i deal?

i use my outside voice, inside.

Granistas

05-14-2012

Act like Tryndamere and slaughter everything in sight.
Golems standing there? Slaughter!
Fed Caitlyn with the rest of her team and I have half health? PENTAKILL!

Etics

05-14-2012

I'm in same boat as you, play the game as you would be soloing everything, if you cant, team isnt doing well if you can, you will have a very good feeling everytime.

seatron

Recruiter

05-14-2012

It helps to remind yourself that this is a game, and games are meant to be enjoyed - even when you're losing. Repeat it to yourself like a mantra. Embrace that mindset. If you have to, turn off all chat and ignore your teammates.

And at the end of the day- if you're not having fun, why are you playing?

ExiIed Morgana

05-14-2012

I'm in kind of the same boat as you, OP. Usually what I do is go do something like play the piano or watch a good movie. Oftentimes it's escape as well as rage-reduction, which is helpful. As for quitting League, it's kind of your call. If it's more of a negative than a positive overall experience for you I would say keep at it, otherwise don't. Good luck.

oEnigmaa

05-14-2012

just say lol

VeÓgar

05-14-2012

Bump, thanks for the ideas guys

12345 ... 6