Can I get reported for this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nesious

05-15-2012

So i just ran a game where i was support Leona, it was draft normals. Their bot lane was apparently fixated on kills and weren't very good, within 8 minutes i had 4 kills and 5 assists, since they focused my Corki each fight (whenever they got back to lane) Anyway, they started feeding so bad I just starting building damage items because i felt like it. I went Rylais and a Rageblade because we knew the game was over already. Their Alistar said that he would report me and that I would get banned. Can it be perceived as trolling or whatever since we were so far ahead I just kinda played around? I mean 15-18 minutes we had around 40 kills i believe. I can't tell if its that or if he found what I was saying in chat offensive, all I really did was laugh because the game was pretty funny and I at least thought they were trolling to some extent. Alistar on the other hand didn't seem very keen on it (he was jungler) and pretty much started hating on me and saying I would get banned, but he never mentioned a reason. So yeah, just a question for you all.

Stonebuilt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

From what you mentioned, I would say no. People try out new builds all the time and it's not anyones place to say what you should and should not build. Most things are preference! After seeing a Karthus jungle in a ranked and do fairly well, I could care less where people go/how they build.

Nesious

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistborn Elend View Post
From what you mentioned, I would say no. People try out new builds all the time and it's not anyones place to say what you should and should not build. Most things are preference! After seeing a Karthus jungle in a ranked and do fairly well, I could care less where people go/how they build.
The only thing I have a problem with is I wasn't exactly playing legitimately, I mean rageblade + Rylais on Leona support isn't exactly something that people would do, it wasn't really a build test, so much as playing to a crowd (my team) and for my own enjoyment.

Stonebuilt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesious View Post
The only thing I have a problem with is I wasn't exactly playing legitimately, I mean rageblade + Rylais on Leona support isn't exactly something that people would do, it wasn't really a build test, so much as playing to a crowd (my team) and for my own enjoyment.
Even still, I highly doubt you will get banned for that. Hell, I'd bet my own account you won't be. If you weren't feeding horribly with some crazy score like 1-15 and you weren't talking **** hardcore at your team/the other team, I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Nesious

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistborn Elend View Post
Even still, I highly doubt you will get banned for that. Hell, I'd bet my own account you won't be. If you weren't feeding horribly with some crazy score like 1-15 and you weren't talking **** hardcore at your team/the other team, I'm sure you'll be just fine.
does 7/6/15 count as feeding? :P