LAN of Legends Contest!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

08-17-2010
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Summoners, ready your rigs!

League of Legends is built upon teamwork and cohesion in a group, and we’ve seen some amazing proof that you fans take it very seriously. Rioterz have often looked back at their years of gaming, wistfully thinking of the stacked cans of soda, faces illuminated by the glow of a monitor, and rhythmic mouse clicks like pattering rain on a window…

Take us for a trip down memory lane, will you? Here’s how.

Host an awesome League of Legends LAN party and send us pictures!

Of course, you have to prove it. Submit at least 3 pictures to us documenting the fun you’re having, and one of those has to prove you’re all playing League of Legends!
Here are a few guidelines-

• Bring a bunch of players!
  • Be enthusiastic!
  • Make it fun! Have a theme, decorate, do what you do best.
  • No photo editing!
  • Photos must be in JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP or GIF format.
  • This must be a party that you hosted or organized.
  • You must show you’re playing League of Legends!

There are a few secret things we’re looking for as well, so be creative! You have until August 31st, 2010 to submit your photos to contests@riotgames.com . The best entries will get 1380 Riot Points for the leader and 650 Riot Points given to each attendee (up to 10 attendees).

If you’re super serious about making this happen, check out our official rules right over here!

Send out the e-vites. Stock up the mini-fridge. The Fields of Justice beckon!

DaRkFoRZePoWEr

08-17-2010

How can you play League of Legends on the local area network??

Darnfool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2010

I already play with my friends, now to see if we can get a LAN party going...

Zaphans

08-17-2010

Do it! Even if not for the contest. This is how me and my friends got started playing when DOTA got lame we switched to LoL and got stomped together, wicked fun though.

nicosharp

08-17-2010

I'll invite Chauster and Statikk over to pwn noobs. Bay Area represent!

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

08-17-2010
2 of 6 Riot Posts

My friends and I either make a 5-person arranged team to do matchmaking, or if we have 10 people, a 5v5 practice game with a password. Hopefully that gives you guys some ideas!

ViktorBarney

08-17-2010

Haha sounds like a cool contest, my friends do this almost every weekend but it seems like it'll take a bit more than just a picture of us sitting in a circle playing >.<

darklighter

08-17-2010

**** it why i didnt take pic form the last lanparty

Dragonglove

08-17-2010

I'm interested. If anyone is in the Reno area, let me know and we'll try to set something up.

Goo5e

08-17-2010

Hey, i live in Quebec, Canada, i want to know why can't i participate in anything riot does?? its a LAN party photo constest.. wtf does it matter where you live????

1234511 ... 17