Pentakill karthus or Grim Reaper karthus?

PentaKill 28 40.58%
grim Reaper 41 59.42%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Karthus skin- Pentakill or grim Reaper?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

vote please. Pentakill looks good coz of the mike but it looks like someone took a dump on him. Grim reaper doesnt have awesome mike but looks pretty cool as well.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

bump

Zultšn

05-14-2012

err i got pentakill and i regret it, i think statue karthus (or watever it is) is the best in ingame but thats just my opinion

XTreeX

05-14-2012

Bump~ statue of karthus looks kinda ....green...

XTreeX

05-14-2012

bump (sorry for bumps) >__<

Chunky Snorlax

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTreeX View Post
vote please. Pentakill looks good coz of the mike but it looks like someone took a dump on him. Grim reaper doesnt have awesome mike but looks pretty cool as well.
Statue of Karthus....

XTreeX

05-14-2012

everyone uses statue of karthus... Does anyone know the between these skins which proplayers often use? (im shallow like that)

1davidj

05-14-2012

if you have ever gotten a penta with karthus, then you deserve the right to buy pentakill karthus. if not, then get grim reaper.

Hanbei Fei

05-14-2012

I got grim and its awesome

XTreeX

05-14-2012

bump~ thanks guys so far ^ ^ leaning towards grim reaper but penta kill has a fuking mike -___-