No free champs in ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Don Ring

05-15-2012

Why should this even have to be suggested? Riot should have taken rotation champions out of ranked a long time ago. This is something that does nothing but bring inexperience to the table 9/10 times, resulting in elo loss for players who don't deserve it. I've watched these failures happen many times in the low elo that I currently sit at....

Lohryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

If you don't own the champion then you shouldn't be able to play it in RANKED. However in normal go right ahead and bust your balls w it!

terror kay

05-15-2012

I spent most of my ip on runes and i don't have enough ip for an extra 10 champs =/ + the fact that i only like 3 champs and i can only use 5 at a competitive level... i mean come on man! COME ON! CUT ME SOME SLACK!

Nesious

05-15-2012

I say take out the champions from ranked from all people with the exception of the ones who own those characters. But on the flip side, high ELO, amazing players who can really play any champion they see off hand in a decent manner might not agree to this, since not all of them own every champion. Its really a problem of skill level and people not caring about the affect they have on their team.

lilbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

You have about 10 champs that cost 450 ip go buy them and be done with it