Random Crash Mid-game please help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cheesesandw1ch

05-13-2012

Well ever since the varus patch I've been having this strange problem that never ever happened to me before. I'd just be playing farming doing w/e and then suddenly screen freezes for a few secs and I'm back to desktop, sometimes with a bugsplat sometimes with nothing. The crashes are absolutely and completely random their frequency ranges from 2-3 times per game to 1 times per 2-3 games.

It's not that game breaking for me since I mostly play with friends on skype who save my a** as soon as I tell them I crashed and my computer is fast enough that it takes me less than 60 sec to reconnect but it still is quite annoying. Is anyone else getting this random crashing problem and just sucking it up? Please let me know if not I can attempt a reformat and see if that fixes it (last resort?)

My computer stats: (note that even though I was overclocking I took down clocks to normal and even underclocked and i still get the crashes :/ )
AMD Phenom II X555 black
Gigabyte HD5870 OC edition
Crossair 2X2GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
650W power supply
Windows 7 home 64-bit

cheesesandw1ch

05-13-2012

Bump/Update:

Attached an R3d log from one of the crashes.

cheesesandw1ch

05-14-2012

bump been happening more often lately.. getting extremely irritating .

Note: I just tried to do the repair thing with no avail . Crashed again even while spectating! (bugsplat)

cheesesandw1ch

05-15-2012

sigh.. problem only getting worse getting sick of it.

cheesesandw1ch

05-15-2012

Bump.. crashed on me mid teamfight. I have logs and stats I just need 1 small message of feedback on how to fix this =). Or even someone telling me your computer is messed up, just need feedback please to know what to do next i dont want to put up with this forever.

cheesesandw1ch

05-23-2012

Well.. new patch up no more problem it seems to be fixed somehow.

I just want to express my deep disappointment in the forums and customer support. I don't want to sound cliche and go on the lines of "oh i spent this much on this game and expect some support" but I did. And I am not buying diablo 3 only because I'd rather play this game.

I hope riot staff/customer support/ community can step up and help me next time I have a problem .
May this thread drown in peace.