Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Anivia, remember those wings you left in the freezer...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FuzzeWuzze

Recruiter

11-10-2009

Ya i started to figure it out a bit more last night, had a good 3/3/15 game, not a lot of kills with guys like Warwick/Ashe on the team but i did my part

AFKray

11-11-2009

Going to be updating this guide with the new items as soon as I get a chance to test them, although I can almost say that the new magic pen item will be in there. It's so good now, and also with clarification on the Merc's treads, i'm gonna add that in as a mandatory.

AFKray

11-14-2009

Fixed the part where I say chill effects still work with Anivia. They don't seem to now =(

The Swedish Chef

12-13-2009

Kush, you need to get Deathfire Grasp and Haunting Guise added in to your list of items. Deathfire is pretty epic on Anivia, using the Active, then doing FF/FB/Glacial combo. Incredibly effective on tanks.

And Guise is a good substitute for Tear, as it gives better regen, plus CD reduc and Magic Pen.

Auke

08-25-2010

Nice guide, but anivia is totally a carry !

xSJx

08-26-2010

Quote:
Auke:
Nice guide, but anivia is totally a carry !

Dude the last post wasn't even from this YEAR :S

Fallon x

08-31-2010

As most other people have already mentioned... you should get your tear first that way you can build to the 1000 bonus mana right away. Then I always go for merc boots. After this you should begin working on your RoA, which i still finish around level 9-11 which gives plenty of time for RoA to max out. Now from here you can switch it up depending on how the game is going, if you want to get some damage mitigation and lower cooldowns you should pick up Frozen Heart, which also adds 500 mana. Once I have all those built I usually have between 3.5-4k mana so now its time to turn your Tears into your Archangels Staff. This will add approximately 100 AP for just 1000g gold, I would have to say thats quite a deal. Now you can go and get your Zhonyas Ring if the game has lasted that long and once that happens your Anivia will be pretty beastly.

I cast spells

10-18-2010

Great anivia guide. This needs to be updated for the current times though!