How to counter ad Malz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcades79

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

AD Malz is my main for bottom lane, and I'd say the hardest matchup is Nunu because his sustain isn't based on 1 cooldown (AP Yi meditation), but the constant barrage of snowballs and consumes. It's very hard to counter Nunu with an Executioner's Calling and even with a full combo you won't likely kill him after he's finished his Athene's/Frozen Heart.

I've fought plenty of ranged AD bot, and while their rough end game, it's nothing a good Warden's Mail and Frozen Heart can't deal with. This is just my opinion, of course, but I find Nunu to be much harder than Graves/Sivir/AP Yi

FDru

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades79 View Post
AD Malz is my main for bottom lane, and I'd say the hardest matchup is Nunu because his sustain isn't based on 1 cooldown (AP Yi meditation), but the constant barrage of snowballs and consumes. It's very hard to counter Nunu with an Executioner's Calling and even with a full combo you won't likely kill him after he's finished his Athene's/Frozen Heart.

I've fought plenty of ranged AD bot, and while their rough end game, it's nothing a good Warden's Mail and Frozen Heart can't deal with. This is just my opinion, of course, but I find Nunu to be much harder than Graves/Sivir/AP Yi
You don't kill Nunu, you outpush him. Build a Sanguine Blade and you will sustain through most of his damage.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Garen can do it, gotta be a bully at the start though.

brownbruiser

11-09-2012

olaf dumps all over malz

The Fizznity

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsia View Post
darius crushed ad malz
Darius *might* be able to beat him after a QSS, some damage, and some armor, but it's tricky. You'll spend most of your time dodging minions and hoping he doesn't combo you :<