Problems as Gragas vs Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rojiru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

What can I do to even out the lane? I fall behind in levels, although I can later catch up in CS she can simply kill me on my tower post 6 until mid game when I get a bit more HP.

Zhico

05-13-2012

do your best to farm early on and once you get some heavy ap like large rod you can one shot everything with Q

batosia95136

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2012

Get some MR, consider even mercs. Use your barrel to farm.

Banshees absolutely shuts her down in 1v1 fights (read as lane)

FettuciniAlfredo

05-13-2012

Ask your jungler if you can take wraiths. Once you get to level 8 or so you can 1 shot the waves just about.

Also, buy an early negatron against leblanc. Gragas-Leblanc is a bad lane for gragas.

Shinnyshin

05-13-2012

Keep your W up as much as possible and try to survive. Maybe get some early MR. Gragas is one of my least favorite opponents as LB because he has enough raw damage and poke to be a threat, damage mitigation to weather my big burst, and sustain to recover between bursts. Of course, his early levels are going to be rouuuuuugh and that was when Gragas was a lot stronger. But still.

Even if you're doing poorly and having trouble, remember this. Most casters have far more trouble. You can farm without even going in range.

CheesyChipsy

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinnyshin View Post
Keep your W up as much as possible and try to survive. Maybe get some early MR. Gragas is one of my least favorite opponents as LB because he has enough raw damage and poke to be a threat, damage mitigation to weather my big burst, and sustain to recover between bursts. Of course, his early levels are going to be rouuuuuugh and that was when Gragas was a lot stronger. But still.

Even if you're doing poorly and having trouble, remember this. Most casters have far more trouble. You can farm without even going in range.
This absolutely. You have mana throughout the game with W. You have an AoE damaging ability that has INSANE range. If LB is wanting to go really aggressive onto you, just stay back and farm, the jungler will have an even easier time ganking her (since you got your ult that roughly negates one W, considering she might use her ult to get out of it, too).

If she's not that aggressive, poke. You can poke so much harder than LB simply because you got range and she hasn't.

KínseySíx

05-13-2012

If she's playing aggressive, farm near your turret, save your ult and wait for your jungler.

If she's playing safe and/or without jungle support, out farm her like a beast. To match your farm she needs to level her Distortion, which will gimp her single target nukage.

If you're really not comfortable engaging her, just turtle at your own turret, deny her kills until the laning phase - and a lot of her effectiveness - is over.

DiamondHost

05-13-2012

rush hp and mr, maybe a chalice so that her burst is negated and you'll have increased mana regen for better poking and spammability.

IronDraconis1

05-13-2012

I see a lot of folks saying farm under your tower. Yet how are you supposed to get the lane coming your way when LB can't push and gragas auto pushes with his barrels?

Igorowitzz

02-23-2014

Just try and get farm early on. Go alil tanky. Use your q and e alot.