Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a duo queue partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

d3athlnaB0X

05-13-2012

I'm a little bored of doing solo queue and getting stuck with trolls/noobs. I used to have a 1275 elo on my way up but since then I have started getting stuck with the above. One person can only carry so much. That's why I would like a duo partner that would be willing to work their way up through elo hell with me. Currently I'm at 1021 (around there). I think it'd be a lot more fun if i had someone who on a daily basis would want to do ranked and get out of this low rank. Please add me in game if this sounds interesting to you, d3athlnab0x
I own every champ, and a skin for every champ except trundle (no good skins)
I play on a day to day basis, sometimes all day as I do not currently have a job.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.