Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL roleplay?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkRaven1

05-12-2012

I was wondering if anyone would like a lol roleplay?
i am new to rping and might need help with some of it but maybe something or twitter or tumblr?

please post any ideas or suggestions

goldsteel

05-12-2012

Do you mean with champions that already exist or would people need to make their own champs? Sounds interesting I'm sure you could get a following. I don't have twitter or tumblr so I won't be there if it's through that but, if you decide to do it on something else let me know.

Aquodox

05-12-2012

oh! they have something like this in the world of warcraft forums! Each person takes on a character and the story will continue by how the last actor/character left it.

Dorryza

05-13-2012

this actually happens a lot, you're just in the wrong forums. I believe it's the... lore forums now?

-Dorryza

Cosmic FourzeX

05-13-2012

this remind me when i participated in the digimon colective fanfictions in foros DZ years ago
count me in

DarkRaven1

05-13-2012

Quote:
Dorryza:
this actually happens a lot, you're just in the wrong forums. I believe it's the... lore forums now?

-Dorryza

i wasn't sure where to put it thought this might work but do they have any active rps in the lore forums?

i would really like to start one just not much experience with roleplaying

ps- You're stories on this are amazing they are what made me want to try this i read the relationships forum all very good stories!

Dorryza

05-13-2012

um, thanks =D
yeah, I believe there are some on the Lore forums- don't know if they're open or not though. You may have to wait until one is finished to get into one. just pop in and ask, I suppose- although I'm not very experienced with RPing myself.

Jaykoboy

05-13-2012

Oh, most of them are open. Create a character using summoners.shurelia.com and then meet us over there! Find me if you can, I'm sort of everywhere over there.

Eredaar

05-13-2012

ya they are open :P I am not in any of them cause of school but when summer comes ...

DarkRaven1

05-13-2012

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Oh, most of them are open. Create a character using summoners.shurelia.com and then meet us over there! Find me if you can, I'm sort of everywhere over there.

iv been looking at them and i tried that site you said but it keeps saying there is and error with saving

do you just post on an open rp that seems kinda...rude?