Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Group/Team - competitive/fun/whatever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prayer4given

05-12-2012

I've been playing LoL about a year or so now, not much ranking but I have play ranked. Currently looking for a group/team/clan to play with for either competitive or just for practice/fun. I understand and play fairly well on most roles and characters. AP Mid or Support/Tank would be my stronger roles. I currently have over 60+ characters or so to choose from. Uhm... what else.... and currently eating cookies if you want any =D ~ so add me or if any question, I be happy to answer

Ijoo

05-12-2012

Come check out aequitas gaming community at http://aequitasmultigaming.enjin.com/home . We got a lot of casual and serious players here so anyone can fit in. or you can add me o;

prayer4given

05-12-2012

bump =D