Does Jax counter Riven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warkeiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

Because I just had a Riven insta-lock and ***** me out of going top where she then fed the enemy Jax 5 kills.

So I want to know if she's just stupid or stupid and terrible.

smelons

05-12-2012

oh you're one of those people that say "OH I SHOULD HAVE MID/TOP"

Jaded Box

05-12-2012

No he doesnt but if she doesnt shut him down hard enough pre 6 he will walk all over her mid-late game.

Banjotwigs

05-12-2012

A good Riven will ****stomp Jax. All Riven has to do is bait his E and then go aggressive once it's on CD.

If Jax gets to dodge her AA's that have her passive procs on them, GG Riven.

It's 100% up to player skill.

Fiery Flare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

Jax will have a really hard time early game, but if you can make it till level 6 without giving her a kill, you can beat her. A level 6 fight with Riven could go either way, depends on ignite/exhaust and potions. But after level 6 Jax wins.

BeatRushVII

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjotwigs View Post
A good Riven will ****stomp Jax. All Riven has to do is bait his E and then go aggressive once it's on CD.

If Jax gets to dodge her AA's that have her passive procs on them, GG Riven.

It's 100% up to player skill.
ehhh im not so sure about this. I wen't 3/0 last time i faced a jax pre 6, but then around level 9 i couldnt trade with him for ****. We had equal farm and i had 3 extra kills, but dat ultimate really made a difference in 1v1, he didnt kill me, but he made it hard for me to wear him down