Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does Jax counter Riven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warkeiser

05-12-2012

Because I just had a Riven insta-lock and ***** me out of going top where she then fed the enemy Jax 5 kills.

So I want to know if she's just stupid or stupid and terrible.

smelons

05-12-2012

oh you're one of those people that say "OH I SHOULD HAVE MID/TOP"

Jaded Box

05-12-2012

No he doesnt but if she doesnt shut him down hard enough pre 6 he will walk all over her mid-late game.

Banjotwigs

05-12-2012

A good Riven will ****stomp Jax. All Riven has to do is bait his E and then go aggressive once it's on CD.

If Jax gets to dodge her AA's that have her passive procs on them, GG Riven.

It's 100% up to player skill.

Fiery Flare

05-12-2012

Jax will have a really hard time early game, but if you can make it till level 6 without giving her a kill, you can beat her. A level 6 fight with Riven could go either way, depends on ignite/exhaust and potions. But after level 6 Jax wins.

BeatRushVII

05-12-2012

Quote:
Banjotwigs:
A good Riven will ****stomp Jax. All Riven has to do is bait his E and then go aggressive once it's on CD.

If Jax gets to dodge her AA's that have her passive procs on them, GG Riven.

It's 100% up to player skill.

ehhh im not so sure about this. I wen't 3/0 last time i faced a jax pre 6, but then around level 9 i couldnt trade with him for ****. We had equal farm and i had 3 extra kills, but dat ultimate really made a difference in 1v1, he didnt kill me, but he made it hard for me to wear him down