Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanthis

06-24-2012

Oh, I don't remember reading about it in this post so I'll ask, what's up with her movement animations? I usually have Bristle in a walking really fast animation, however I do get him in an actual running animation once in a while. Is it just bugged?

Nefarias

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFridge107 View Post
The Perma-slow is nice, and you need to be coordinated to have her be effective. Strong ult. Can jungle decently. I think that we are just waiting for someone to teach us how to play her.

Example: Shyvana.
It's not that she cant be used. It's that other champions do the exact same thing but better

ChubbyFrank

06-24-2012

I like her the way she is. No one really plays her, and it gives me a advantage like karma players. I dont get counter jungled as her while amumu or rammus get a invader every few seconds. Her jungle speed also goes up the longer she jungles and makes clearing the small camps easy. Also her slows make people that cant flash right onto their towers dead with the right people in lane. She brings cc/ slows and needs others to bring damage or stuns if needed.
Like if you like to build a frozen mallet on her ftw

chumbler

06-24-2012

^^^^ You should not have to or even want to build a frozen mallet on a champion who is literally all about slows. A 10% slow is so negligible that it may as well not even be there. It is less than the "weakest slow they could give" that they gave to Lulu's W for purely cosmetic reasons. That's one of her major problems. Also she has no way to stop someone from counter jungling her or coming in and punching her in the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthis View Post
Oh, I don't remember reading about it in this post so I'll ask, what's up with her movement animations? I usually have Bristle in a walking really fast animation, however I do get him in an actual running animation once in a while. Is it just bugged?
She has different movement animations based on her move speed. I forget how many and what the thresholds are, though.

Folly Inc

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyfrank View Post
I like her the way she is. No one really plays her, and it gives me a advantage like karma players. I dont get counter jungled as her while amumu or rammus get a invader every few seconds. Her jungle speed also goes up the longer she jungles and makes clearing the small camps easy. Also her slows make people that cant flash right onto their towers dead with the right people in lane. She brings cc/ slows and needs others to bring damage or stuns if needed.
Like if you like to build a frozen mallet on her ftw
I agree with Chumbler. You should never want to build Frozen mallet or Rylai's on Sejuani. It's something she should already have, but sadly she doesn't. I feel like they made the slow that weak beacuse they expected players to constantly have red buff. The problem with that is sejuani's early game isn't strong enough to contest it. So she just ends up having a useless passive for most, if not all, of the game.

Zanthis

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
She has different movement animations based on her move speed. I forget how many and what the thresholds are, though.
I am aware of this. What I'm saying is that she sometimes I have her in running animation whilst others I don't. I end up with the same movement speeds so I don't quite understand.

FistOf7Dragons

06-24-2012

Bump for sej D: i loves her

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

06-24-2012
11 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthis View Post
yes, it's bugged. i believe the bug is something like se'ni gets locked into whichever run animation she was using at the time of her first death. so, if you get counter-jungled (and killed) at level 1, there's a good chance you'll be using the slowest run animation for the rest of the match. i didn't work with that particular issue though, so i could be mistaken on the specifics.

if all goes well, the fix for this will go out with the next major patch.

RedSoloCup24

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
yes, it's bugged. i believe the bug is something like se'ni gets locked into whichever run animation she was using at the time of her first death. so, if you get counter-jungled (and killed) at level 1, there's a good chance you'll be using the slowest run animation for the rest of the match. i didn't work with that particular issue though, so i could be mistaken on the specifics.

if all goes well, the fix for this will go out with the next major patch.
May I suggest this as the next skin inspiration?

Big D1ck Grayson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

I still try and build ap/tank sejunai. Ratios and base damage isnt great, but i find it more viable than anything else.

Edit: I build a rod of ages on sejunai, and i try and rush an hourglass