Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kionashi

10-31-2012

just one thing...

Tundra warrior with a leather bikini....

seriously?

hughhoofer

10-31-2012

So much time and not even qol. There are many changes u.can make such as a slight buff to base stats that wont be that effected by s3 changes any updates?

Dorsia

10-31-2012

just throwing out 4:30 am idea..

arctic assault - keep the same, but add in a movement speed buff that diminishes over time after the charge has ended

northern winds - increase the base damage, sejuani now takes reduced damage against enemy champions affected by frost during the duration

permafrost - keep the same

glacial prison - keep the same

frost - keep the same

add in a slight attack speed buff and she should be in a much better place. no?

Everdeem

10-31-2012

Please fix sejuani.. its such a fun champion to play with, too bad she's useless if the team is not doing well..

Grann Brigitte

10-31-2012

The only issue I can see with sejuani is that she is supposed to be a tank, but has no abilities which make her able to do so.

Look at someone like gragas- he is filled with tank abilities, but everyone plays him AP. If sejuani had even half his tank abilitiies, she would be viable. Gragas gets damage reduction, attack speed slows, a crazy initiate, a gap closer, and a free AD steroid. On top of this, he has good burst damage scaling and no need to buy tanky items, because he gets so much free tankiness from his abilities.

The most obvious change I can see is making permafrost also effect attack speed- this would make sejuani quite scary to the enemy bruiser line, and prevent the enemy ADC from just shredding her when she goes in. As is, she needs /something/ to make up for how many stats she needs to be effective.

Arcticfury

10-31-2012

I tried rolling her top against Olaf, we both killed each other .1 seconds apart in the first wave of minions. I thought right on, because Sejuani scales with gold really well, nope, I got slaughtered. Shyv jungle tried to help me gank, I froze Olaf with ult, we both ran in, he got a double kill and I stuck on him like glue, not turret assist, no minions, flat out 2v1 killed us both.

Why? Well 1v1 he would have taken Shyv, but I couldn't do enough damage, so it was 1v1, then 1v.5. I had level 1Q, 3W, 1E, 1R. Winds did nothing. True Sej is bad vs. Olaf who has range, more damage, and more defense, but 2v1 is ridiculous. I'm sick of hearing she is alright or hearing nothing from Riot. She is far from good, awesome ideas with her, but they aren't supplemented with core abilities like damage or taking a hit.

MeanderingBeaver

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsia View Post
just throwing out 4:30 am idea..

arctic assault - keep the same, but add in a movement speed buff that diminishes over time after the charge has ended

northern winds - increase the base damage, sejuani now takes reduced damage against enemy champions affected by frost during the duration

permafrost - keep the same

glacial prison - keep the same

frost - keep the same

add in a slight attack speed buff and she should be in a much better place. no?

I really like the AA movement speed buff idea, would really play well to her pros I think.

Problem with her current kit is that "frost" is a fundamental issue imo. Like all slows, frost's potency (duration) is reduced by tenacity (which is on a stand alone situation, Fine) However, frost waterfalls to her entire kit. A little bit of tenacity on the other team completely ruins her A) damage potential - giving you small windows for when NW is dealing bonus damage and a smaller window of when you can use Permafrost. B) CC time potential - 35% Tenacity will effectively remove 1 second from each frost // permafrost

Grufton

10-31-2012

I really think only 2 things need to be done to make her better. (I don't say viable because I think she is viable in certain comps).

1. Put her passive freom 10% slow to 15% slow.
2. Put on her W an Armor/MR buff, something small like 5/10/15/20/25 flat or 3/6/9/12/15% increase based on current armor/MR

CMNDO ThuleWulf

11-02-2012

And again a PBE patch with no mention of Sejuani.
Bump for red post

MeanderingBeaver

11-05-2012

bumps