Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
Great with the jungle changes she is going to get a sustain... and then be in the same place as she is now.
Or worse, she won't get sustain, and rocket straight from "actually a bit helpful if done right" to "trash beyond trash".

Thessalonike

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Or worse, she won't get sustain, and rocket straight from "actually a bit helpful if done right" to "trash beyond trash".
I hope they remove the stop on Q and whatever else needs to be done so she can lane better and support better.

Keep her as the choice for mobility tank instead of making her like all the other tanks.

goku button

10-16-2012

Thank you for not changing sejuani in season 2. I know she is under used and that's fine more for me. I play her right I build her right. She is fine just as she is for season 2. So please don't let us down in season 3. I have high hopes for sejuani and bristle so don't let her drop in obscurity. Make her great. And a new skin would be nice.

ArthePyrko

10-16-2012

Aaaand still no buffs for Seju happened... great... -.-

MeanderingBeaver

10-16-2012

I would agree, she does not need a rework, her kit is fun! However, there is need of some QoL changes and a few buffs here and there. I've mentioned it before but. . .

- Tenacity! Oh please do something about tenacity. Having frost being lowered by tenacity is fine... the problem is it waterfalls to her entire kit. 35% Tenacity? I now have just shy of 2 seconds (instead of 3) for northernwinds to deal its bonus damage, and just shy of 2 seconds to activate permafrost. (Hurts her teamfighting damage potential bigtime)

- No defensive stim? Fine, make her base HP pool a bit larger (((Base: 450 – 1980 level 1-18) I like to compare it to Nautilus who has similar base hp (base: 432 – 1980) but he has his shield as a nice extra cushion. ))

- She is meant to stick to someone, make that a little easier for her (she is on a mount after all) add another 5 or 10 to her base move speed

- Visual feedback needs to be more clear (Who is marked with frost, who got hit with permafrost) bigger VFX on frost and a more definitive animation for when permafrost hits a target.

- Her cooldowns feel awfully long for someone who has to balance the mana resource. (make them shorter? Make people manage their mana consumption more than having to fall victim to: "I have tons of Mana all the time! but nothing to use it on"

- Her Jungle is ok, could be a hair better (maybe a little buff to her base attack speed?)

chide da jungler

10-16-2012

bump

Thessalonike

10-16-2012

@Rickless or Morello, now we know some of the changes for season 3. How does this affect Sejuani and her adjustments?

Thessalonike

10-17-2012

Morello you are lurking about... help us understand the direction our beloved Sejuani may be taking.

Bu Gao Xing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-18-2012

I saw someone playing Sejuani solo-top in the ranked this morning laning against a Jax. Totally rocking the Jax's world. Happy to see someone confirm what I always believed.. she makes a better AP bruiser than tank. Find the AD carry and keep Bristle crawling over them.

Lolpocalypse

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Can't remember when I last saw Sejuani in a game :/
all star match before s2 world finals